Silverado Hospice - North Houston

13810 Champions Forest Dr., Suite 150, Houston, TX, 77069

Top nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of Silverado Hospice - North Houston

scoothcer March 06, 2015

Silverado Hospice is exactly where and you want to be on the second worst day of your life. the care they provide is extremely professional yet very personal.my wife was in their care for two and a half months any needs she had were extremely fast. they made her passing comfortable and calm, thank you! Silverado. the care that Silverado provides for the survivor is phenomenal. they have been taking care of me since her passing and I know with one phone call I have someone to talk to. Silverado hospice can't change what's going to happen with you or your loved one but the care they provide will be comforting. Silverado Hospice is not about dying it's about living everyday the best you can even if its your last. I would recommend Silverado Hospice to anyone in need

Scoothcer, thank you for sharing your Silverado story. Feedback like this truly motivates us to provide the best cares all of those we serve. We will always just be a call away if you need anything.

brianld August 25, 2013

Well, the initial visit seemed to go well enough. That was on a Friday. Double teamed by K and J, so we felt good. Then the Saturday visit from J** was a little less thorough. Ah, but Sunday, that's when the fun started. First no visit or call by 4PM. I called the 'hotline' and got a call back from a woman who identified herself as the 'weekend' person. I don't think she even bothered to identify herself by name. When I asked why she had not called or come by, she said that she was the only one handling the calls for Silverado on Sunday and she was just so busy. When I commented that I thought it was the procedure for her to contact us, she indicated that she had no idea what Silverado's procedures were as she was 'just the weekend' person. Are you kidding me??

Well, she did show up about 15 minutes after my Dad had died and acted like she was in charge, actually 'calling' his time of death even though she wasn't there. The head nurse at the LTAC was so flabbergasted she actually had to ask her if she was a registered nurse. Apparently this Silverado 'weekend' person had never bothered to share that info.

So, the bottom line, be sure to schedule the hospice so that your loved on dies during the week, because the 'weekend' people are just awful and no have place in that position.

Janna3 May 29, 2013

My dad was in Silverado Hospice for two years and it was wonderful. We were getting the same nurse and it felt like everything did go back as to when he was on hospice and we were very satisfied with that.

Janna, thank you for sharing your Silverado story. Feedback like this motivates us to continue to serve and enrich the lives of others.

From Silverado Hospice - North Houston

Silverado Hospice Care in North Houston exists in the hope and belief that through effective, compassionate care, patients can approach the end of their lives with dignity and comfort in the midst of a caring environment sensitive to their needs. We do this by helping our patients achieve physical and emotional comfort so they can concentrate on living life as fully as possible.