Care Advantage | Home Health

2006 Old Greenbrier Road #11, Chesapeake, VA, 23320
Hcp_cert

Reviews of Care Advantage | Home Health

MELVIN S_524257 September 15, 2017

I'd tell people that Care Advantage gave quality care and they were prompt. The service helped the most by giving quality care to my father.

FRANCES B_516620 August 25, 2017

Care Advantage is very friendly, attentive, and long lasting. One of the caregivers from Care Advantage saved my mother's life. She enjoys their company!

PATRICIA T_516618 August 25, 2017

Care Advantage doesn't send you the same caregiver on the weekends. Generally, they did a good job keeping the caregiver the same during the week. The services helped the most by being with my mother so that I could run errands. They kept my mother company.

MARYLOU M. W_514039 August 18, 2017

The caregiver that we have with Care Advantage is reliable. The office staff is not reliable and I have wanted to stop the service. The service of Care Advantage is very helpful with what my mother needs.

GLENN O_513877 August 18, 2017

Care Advantage kept losing the paperwork and the administration was not responsive. The services were distressing because the caregivers couldn't help me. The administration of Care Advantage could have squared away their paperwork and sent the caregivers. That would have made things a lot better.

PATRICIA R_513874 August 18, 2017

I would probably refer Care Advantage to others. However, my biggest issues are with caregivers that regularly don't show up for scheduled appointments, and the office staff is also difficult to communicate with over the weekends. The services with Care Advantage could improve by letting me know whether the caregiver is arriving this weekend. Additionally, calls to the local office result in a list of names of people without any indication of their department. I've requested that this be fixed, but no work has been done on this regard.

Anonymous_513867 August 18, 2017

Care Advantage should have had better communication and a more responsible staff to work with. My life was easier because there was someone with my loved one while I was at work, so I was not concerned about their safety.

NIRMALA G_513847 August 18, 2017

The caregivers that Care Advantage has sent have been okay, and some are not that great, but when I would call the office they would make sure to fix my problem. I don't have to take care of my sister anymore because of the caregivers.

JANICE C_503756 July 31, 2017

I would tell someone that the aid from Care Advantage is very good. They have helped me find the right caregiver for my mom. The caregiver from Care Advantage will bathe my mom, get her dressed, fix her meals, get her out to walk, and take her on wheelchair rides.

LARRY H_503450 July 28, 2017

Care Advantage provides excellent care and caregivers. The lady they send is very good. Care Advantage makes my life easier by actually caring for me. They are generally concerned about me.

JANE A_502446 July 27, 2017

Care Advantage has good workers and they are just a nice company. I don't have to do anything, the caregiver does it all.

EVELYN W_502156 July 26, 2017

We were happy with the services from Care Advantage, our caregiver missed quite often though. The service from Care Advantage was such a great help, it gave me great peace of mind.

ROBERT E_499454 July 21, 2017

Care Advantage is staffed very trying people who are courteous. The head nurse comes out to evaluate the care and is always on time. Care Advantage has made my life easier by being there for me and helping me in my time of need.

MICHAEL D_499352 July 21, 2017

I would tell others that Care Advantage is such a good company because there have been only a couple of times the caregivers been late, but it isn't often. My loved one is very happy with the services. He likes all the caregivers that come in from Care Advantage.

BEULLA ANNE M_496765 July 17, 2017

Care Advantage should screen their employees. Care Advantage needs to improve their communication and the consistency with the quality of the caregivers.

ELMER A_496756 July 17, 2017

My current caregiver from Care Advantage has only been here twice. There are a few things that we have to work out together. The caregiver does what I want her to do and what I want her to continue to do.

MICHELLE M_496753 July 17, 2017

Care Advantage is dependable and the caregivers are good. We had a rocky start, but things have come together. The caregiver helps me and right now I have no complaints. The caregiver helps me get dressed and everything. My family isn't there all day so her being there in the morning is a big help.

Vicky18 May 19, 2015

We use Care Advantage 4 hours every day. The staff is very good, and they care for my husband.

About Care Advantage

Care Advantage is a home health agency serving Chesapeake, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage offers around-the-clock medical and non-medical care in the home. Contact the agency for more details on services and rates.