Care Advantage | Home Health Agency

2006 Old Greenbrier Road #11, Chesapeake, VA, 23320
Hcp_cert

Reviews of Care Advantage | Home Health Agency

MICHAEL D_499352 July 21, 2017

I would tell others that Care Advantage is such a good company because there have been only a couple of times the caregivers been late, but it isn't often. My loved one is very happy with the services. He likes all the caregivers that come in from Care Advantage.

BEULLA ANNE M_496765 July 17, 2017

Care Advantage should screen their employees. Care Advantage needs to improve their communication and the consistency with the quality of the caregivers.

ELMER A_496756 July 17, 2017

My current caregiver from Care Advantage has only been here twice. There are a few things that we have to work out together. The caregiver does what I want her to do and what I want her to continue to do.

MICHELLE M_496753 July 17, 2017

Care Advantage is dependable and the caregivers are good. We had a rocky start, but things have come together. The caregiver helps me and right now I have no complaints. The caregiver helps me get dressed and everything. My family isn't there all day so her being there in the morning is a big help.

Vicky18 May 19, 2015

We use Care Advantage 4 hours every day. The staff is very good, and they care for my husband.

About Care Advantage

Care Advantage is a home health agency serving Chesapeake, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage offers around-the-clock medical and non-medical care in the home. Contact the agency for more details on services and rates.