3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities Near Winchester, VA
There are a total of 3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in the Winchester area, with 2 in Winchester and 1 nearby.
To help you with your search, browse the 5 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Winchester. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Winchester 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement communities options and costs in Winchester, call (855) 863-8283
2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Winchester, VA
1 Continuing Care Retirement Community Near Winchester, VA
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Winchester, VA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Fairfax, Virginia
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Rockville, Maryland
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Alexandria, Virginia
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Martinsburg, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Silver Spring, Maryland
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Washington, District of Columbia
Other Senior Care in Winchester, VA
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Winchester
Review of The Village at Orchard Ridge
Orchard Ridge is top of the notch, and the food is more toward gourmet. They give people a choice of food ahead of time. However, it was expensive. Read more
Review of The Village at Orchard Ridge
The Village at Orchard Ridge is very lovely and not far from the town of Winchester, which is a very nice town with a junior college in it. It has a theater and activities and would be a great plac... Read more
Review of Westminster-Canterbury, Shenandoah Valley
Of all the places that I have seen so far, Westminster Canterbury was the most beautiful place. It was like a country club. It had a swimming pool, cottages, and everything. The rooms were very lux... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care r...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life." -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/local/continuing-care...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Winchester City County, VA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Washington County, Maryland
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Franklin County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Adams County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia