Hawthorne Village of Ocala

4100 SW 33rd Ave, Ocala, FL, 34474

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Hawthorne Village of Ocala

Caring87686850 August 17, 2014

I chose Hawthorne Village of Ocala because this is where my wife spent the last part of her life. She was there for rehab for three weeks. It is a very nice apartment and the staff is very polite and very nice -- it is reasonable. It is not that expensive compared to some other places. They have the best rehab place -- it has got the best up-to-date exercises. You can go there and work out every day if you want. They have trips to different places and they have a couple of shuttle buses that they use. I think it is a very, very nice and relaxing place. They clean the room every week and they have meals twice a day, buffet style, and the food has been very good so far. I checked out four or five different places and I liked this one the best because it is the least congested. It is next to the horse farms and there are no residential places close by.

Jackie22 January 14, 2014

The people at Hawthorne Village of Ocala were very friendly and nice. It was fairly new and they showed us two buildings. They had apartments for the assisted living area. If my father would stay in a facility in Florida, we would choose this.

mrsduque January 05, 2014

I spent 2 weeks in the rehab facility and was treated like a queen. Clean, smells good, caring, can't say enough nice things.

Sandy18 July 14, 2013

Hawthorne Village Retirement Community was awful. It just looked like an old nursing home to me and the rooms were terrible. The dining room had stains all over the carpet. It was dirty and the showroom was not pleasant to go in. They did not have any kitchenette in any of the places. You had to go up and get the food like cafeteria-style, and I thought that was difficult for residents with walkers and canes. I knew maybe they had staff who helped but I did not see them. I knew they maybe thought of remodeling because there was another section that was new. I would suggest they improve everything.

About Hawthorne Village of Ocala

Hawthorne Village of Ocala is a continuing care retirement community in Ocala, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Hawthorne Village of Ocala for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Hawthorne Village of Ocala