Hawthorne Village of Ocala

Overview of Ratings

4.3

January 05, 2014

By mrsduque

I spent 2 weeks in the rehab facility and was treated like a queen. Clean, smells good, caring, can't say enough nice things.

July 14, 2013

By Sandy18

Hawthorne Village Retirement Community was awful. It just looked like an old nursing home to me and the rooms were terrible. The dining room had stains all over the carpet. It was dirty and the showroom was not pleasant to go in. They did not have any kitchenette in any of the places. You had to go up and get the food like cafeteria-style, and I thought that was difficult for residents with walkers and canes. I knew maybe they had staff who helped but I did not see them. I knew they maybe thought of remodeling because there was another section that was new. I would suggest they improve everything.

About Hawthorne Village of Ocala

Hawthorne Village of Ocala is a continuing care retirement community in Ocala, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Hawthorne Village of Ocala for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Hawthorne Village of Ocala