Franke Home at Seaside

1885 Rifle Range Road, Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464

Reviews of Franke Home at Seaside

June 27, 2014

Over at Franke Home at Seaside, the room was very tiny. My older sister's take on it was that it barely had a room for a twin bed. The residents were really living inside their rooms. They were out of action most of the time. There were some things about its assisted living area that were still there from a good ten, fifteen years ago. And, you still have about a six inch lift to step over and walk into the walk-in shower, which could be enough of an impediment for those who are mobility challenged. The staff was very congenial. They were able to answer a lot of questions and were just very, very positive.

April 11, 2014

I thought if my dad would have come here, Franke would definitely be the choice. I was convinced not to go any further after my visit. It was homey and the people were very nice and sincere. Everything was spectacular. It was very impressive because they had a cathedral there. I was also impressed with the chef they hired and the food. However, the rooms were below standard compared to all the other facilities I've visited.

August 14, 2012

By Sherry F.

This is a 5 Star Facility with a loving staff of caring people.

July 31, 2012

By Darlene3

This is a lovely facility equipped with a memory care unit. The atmosphere is very cheerful and residents seem busy and happy. Dining facility is quite open although does seem smaller than some I have seen. I loved the outdoor garden where residents can work in the garden or visit the rabbits that live there.

July 11, 2012

By madeline1

This facility is located in a quiet area; the grounds are very large and quite beautiful, providing many opportunities for outdoor activities for residents. The inside of the buildings were clean and spacious, and there are many different levels of care for different residents. The medical care available is proficient, and when they are not able to provide care to a high enough level, they will send the resident to a nearby hospital. The care attendants are numerous and very attentive. They exhibit a high level of competence and patience with older residents, and are always available when needed. My only complaint was that the food in the facility is not very good, and the rooms for the patients look a little dated. However, everything is kept up as well as possible, and there are restaurants in the same area to take residents to when you visit. All in all, a very well run establishment.

September 09, 2011

By nikimiller

Beatiful location.

About Franke Home at Seaside

Franke Home at Seaside is a continuing care retirement community in Mount Pleasant, SC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Franke Home at Seaside for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Franke Home at Seaside