The Village of East Harbor Senior Living Community

Overview of Ratings

4.8

September 26, 2013

By Linda70708150

The Village of East Harbor was a big and a very nice place, though it was kind of expensive. They had one-room units each with a bathroom and a kitchenette but they were not very spacious. However, I liked that they had the rooms all in one level. They had a big walk out porch where you could sit outside. It had a nice atmosphere. I was not able to eat there, but the food looked very nice. They had very nice recreational rooms one was an exercise room. They went on trips. They had a bus service. They had entertainers come in. They had little stores. I would recommend them to others.

June 29, 2012

By Karen M1

Finding a place for your parents to live is hard emotionally draining and exausting. East Harbour took the time to notice my concerns and adress them. Having my parents at East harbour, has lifted my burden considerable. They are happy. The people that work there are caring and go the extra mile for each resident.

Photos of The Village of East Harbor Senior Living Community

Features of The Village of East Harbor Senior Living Community

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About The Village of East Harbor Senior Living Community

“A caring atmosphere” is just one of the many accolades you’ll hear from the residents of The Village of East Harbor. If you’re looking for a safe and secure residence for yourself or a loved one that offers a variety of activities provided by an attentive, caring staff, come visit The Village of East Harbor in Macomb County.

As a “life plan community,” we offer residences and services to meet our residents’ needs as they change and expand. We feature a variety of independent living apartments and cottages, as well as the full range of care options including enhanced living, assisted living, memory care and respite services.

We’re growing and improving! Our campus is in the midst of a renovation to create a new bistro and lounge, renovate our dining room, remodel our main building and activity area, as well as create a new, larger rehab gym and occupational therapy facility.

Our amenities include chef-prepared meals; transportation to local stores and doctor appointments; entertainment outings; and access to a library/computer room and a fitness center. We are especially proud of our beautiful, non-denominational chapel.

Come visit The Village of East Harbor and see why our residents describe us as “a very close family.”

Map of The Village of East Harbor Senior Living Community