Sarah's Home Away From Home
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Sarah's Home Away From Home
Sarah’s Home Away From Home is a Residential Caring Facility for the Elderly. Our two facilities are located within walking distance to Valencia Glen Park, Henry Mayo Hospital, and United Methodist Church in the City of Valencia, California.
Sarah’s Home Away From Home strives to create a unique and special environment with concern for dignity, respect and encouragement. We pride ourselves with a tenured and experienced loving staff of over 10 years. We offer personalized assistance always mindful of the highest standards of quality, conduct and practice.
- Our homes are beautifully furnished and decorated with a personal touch.
- Delicious home-cooked meals three times a day
- Modified diet offered
- Structured Activities
- Local Transportation provided
- Ambulatory and Non-Ambulatory Care Provided
- Hospice Services Provided
- Mental and Physical Health Activities
- Assisted Daily Living
- Medication Management
What Makes Us Special
Our Mission You can count on us to provide your loved one with consistent and effective care.
Features of Sarah's Home Away From Home
- Minimum Rate: $2800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55+
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 197608857
Reviews of Sarah's Home Away From Home
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Sarah's Home Away From Home
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities