Brookdale Wooster

1615 Cleveland Road, Wooster, OH, 44691

Reviews of Brookdale Wooster

Betsy6 August 27, 2013

It was nice but she has much better closet space at the other place. The food was fine and that was important to her. It's also an hour and a half away from me. They only had assisted living and only had bridge once in awhile.

Caring 7310 July 25, 2013

I moved in with my mom in Brookdale at the beginning of March. She sadly passed away just this April. She was needing extra care at that time, care that wee couldn't provide her at home. I had to be with her because we were just used to being together and it wouldn't work out in any other way. I was taking care of her at that time and was a companion for her until her passing. Nevertheless, I'm still here and I'm happy with everything. Their food is okay and they also have facility for people needing extra care. I'm not too crazy about their price though.

caring00012 July 24, 2013

Brookdale place is a new facility. It was very clean, very nice and very professionally put together. The staff was nice,friendly and helpful. They did follow-ups multiple times.

From Brookdale Wooster

Brookdale Wooster provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Wooster

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Staff patient ratio: 7
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Wooster