Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of New Horizon
I visited this facility
New Horizon looked like it needed a lot of repair work and cleaning. I had no desire in living in a place that wasn’t clean.
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Most of the staff was extremely loving to my mother. A couple of them went far beyond normal care giving duties. I can honestly say that my mother was very loved there. Whenever I came to visit someone was with her laughing and carrying on. Mother always said the food was pretty good and the staff would sometimes buy sweets for them. They also were provided with 2 snacks a day along with the 3 meals. They had alot of activities including crafts, bingo, church services, musical entertainment, story time, and video games. The facility was always very clean with no foul odors present. The housekeepers were very diligent and her laundry was always brought back smelling clean and fresh. I'm very happy my mother was at that particular facility.
Location of New Horizon
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities