Reviews of New Horizon Share Home | Winter Haven, FL
Barbarra November 24, 2013
I visited this facility
New Horizon looked like it needed a lot of repair work and cleaning. I had no desire in living in a place that wasn’t clean.
gratefuldaughter June 14, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Most of the staff was extremely loving to my mother. A couple of them went far beyond normal care giving duties. I can honestly say that my mother was very loved there. Whenever I came to visit someone was with her laughing and carrying on. Mother always said the food was pretty good and the staff would sometimes buy sweets for them. They also were provided with 2 snacks a day along with the 3 meals. They had alot of activities including crafts, bingo, church services, musical entertainment, story time, and video games. The facility was always very clean with no foul odors present. The housekeepers were very diligent and her laundry was always brought back smelling clean and fresh. I'm very happy my mother was at that particular facility.
From New Horizon Share Home
Welcome to New Horizon. We offer the perfect complement of assisted living services for seniors who need help with daily living, but who want to maintain as much independence as possible. You and your family will have peace of mind knowing that you will get the personalized care and extra support you need. With so much available right here, many of our residents never require services beyond the assisted living level, eliminating the need for a nursing home altogether.
In our beautiful park like setting, New Horizon offers assisted living graced with love and dignity for our residents. We celebrate life here. Each day is special and has a point of interest. Birthdays are celebrated with vigor. At New Horizon, our staff will respect your privacy and independence, so that you can continue living your life with choices. Through special events and activity programs, we offer opportunities for our residents to get to know each other. Of course residents don't have to participate, but we do encourage our residents to develop new friends and relationships at New Horizon.
There are no hidden costs, buy-in fees, level of care fees or pre-paid leases. For an all-inclusive monthly-fee, you will receive everything included in your complete Service Care Plan, plus:
- Choice of available one bedroom units with bathroom
- Three homemade meals each day as well as snacks served to you, restaurant-style, in our dining room.
- Full-time activity program
- Assistance with scheduling transportation to activities and appointments
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- Spacious common areas, including TV room, library, and beautifully landscaped courtyard and gazebo.
- All utilities except telephone and cable
Your Complete Care Plan includes the following services at no extra charge:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with medication
- Dining assistance and special diets
- Assistance with reminders and redirection
- Complete laundry and housekeeping services daily
- Escorts and assistance with walking
- Transfer assistance
What Makes Us Special
Located in the heart of Central Florida, New Horizon Assisted Living Residence of Winter have takes advantage of all the best that Central Florida has to offer. Winter Haven is a warm and friendly community just 30 minutes south of Disney World and state
Features of New Horizon Share Home
- Minimum rate: $2100/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age 60
- Pets Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses AL5495
Location of New Horizon Share Home
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities