The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

August 30, 2014

By Sarah30

We chose The Cliffs at Eagle Rock for my mom because it was a very attractive facility. The people were very warm, caring, and friendly. I would recommend this facility.

June 19, 2014

By Jim94680350

The Cliff is an exceptionally clean and well appointed assisted living community. It is a family run community and you get that type of service and care. Our Mom described her time there as " Living in a fancy hotel'

May 05, 2014

By samaryeh

I visited many facilities, but this one just warmed my heart! I found everything about it to be very acceptable. The facility itself is beautiful. It has on overall sense of caring and warmth about it. The staff members are absolutely wonderful. All the residents seem so happy and entertained at all times. The Cliffs At Eagle Rock is definitely a great choice.

April 30, 2014

They provide good care. Staff is friendly. They have lovely grounds and beautiful chapel.

August 30, 2012

By grandson16

My Grandmother loves living at The Cliffs. The staff is very friendly, and she was able to adjust rather quickly. She is able to keep social with people in her age group, something she hasn't been able to do for the past few years or so. All of the dinning is held to a high quality, and the communal meals are, as she puts it, fun. I am very happy my grandmother is receiving great care and is happy.

Photos of The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

Services & Amenities of The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

About The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

The Cliffs At Eagle Rock is an assisted living facility in West Orange, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Cliffs At Eagle Rock for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Cliffs At Eagle Rock