The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

707 Eagle Rock Avenue, West Orange, NJ, 07052

Reviews of The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

Jim94680350 June 19, 2014

The Cliff is an exceptionally clean and well appointed assisted living community. It is a family run community and you get that type of service and care. Our Mom described her time there as " Living in a fancy hotel'

samaryeh May 05, 2014

I visited many facilities, but this one just warmed my heart! I found everything about it to be very acceptable. The facility itself is beautiful. It has on overall sense of caring and warmth about it. The staff members are absolutely wonderful. All the residents seem so happy and entertained at all times. The Cliffs At Eagle Rock is definitely a great choice.

Caring91189550 April 30, 2014

They provide good care. Staff is friendly. They have lovely grounds and beautiful chapel.

grandson16 August 30, 2012

My Grandmother loves living at The Cliffs. The staff is very friendly, and she was able to adjust rather quickly. She is able to keep social with people in her age group, something she hasn't been able to do for the past few years or so. All of the dinning is held to a high quality, and the communal meals are, as she puts it, fun. I am very happy my grandmother is receiving great care and is happy.

About The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

The Cliffs At Eagle Rock is an assisted living facility in West Orange, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Cliffs At Eagle Rock for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Cliffs At Eagle Rock