University Village Thousand Oaks

3415 Campus Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA, 91360

Reviews of University Village Thousand Oaks

Seareader May 03, 2012

University Village Thousand Oaks is an outstanding retirement community and assisted living campus. In my time visiting and even working there I found it entirely delightful. The staff is well trained and very passionate about what they do. They seem to always be present when needed and are eager to assist. The facility itself is phenomenal. It is similar to a large apartment complex; however it is broken up into various areas that make it feel cozy instead of constraining. There is a lap pool and gym available to residents that are always in pristine condition. I have swum in the pool and it is always very clean and well supervised. There is a calendar of events that is open to all residents. They plan movie nights, dances, birthday celebrations, wine tastings, and many other wonderful events. Every Sunday in the dining room is a buffet brunch. It is a very social event at which I met many kind and interesting people. If I was going to live in a retirement community, it would be one the University Villages.

BobJoeBob April 28, 2012

The facility was extremely spacious. There were very large roads scaling the hillside in the beautiful Wildwood area of Thousand Oaks. We visited both the assisted living facility (Named separately as "Oak View") and the independent living facility (Named "University Village"). The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in the various questions we asked. We were able to sample one of the meals in the dining room and the food was great. The dining hall is very large with a multitude servers taking care of the residents. The area surrounding the living facility was beautiful and the community seemed to enjoy traveling about with golf carts. One thing that I was impressed by was the safety features in the facility. Each resident is given a wrist band or a necklace where in the case of any emergency the facility's staff can find the exact location of the resident and reach them in minutes.

SwmurPen June 22, 2011

I applied to work here and I took a tour of the community while I was there. It seemed like a great place to be and everyone treated the elders and community members with respect. They have a beautiful restaraunt inside the premises and the food smelled great. The rooms are pretty spacious with a homey feel for the people there. I did not see of the members looking depressed or sad. They all seemed pretty happy and content with the community. They also have many activities you can take part in such as swimming, crafts, and sports. It truly seems like a great place to live.

About University Village Thousand Oaks

University Village Thousand Oaks is an assisted living facility in Thousand Oaks, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact University Village Thousand Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of University Village Thousand Oaks