Sunrise Senior Village

11722 North 17 Street, Tampa, FL, 33612

Reviews of Sunrise Senior Village

Not impressed. April 24, 2012

I have visited this place often and I never fail to see dirty patients. It seems no one checks to see if the patients are bathed or change their clothes every day.

tampabayCNA January 18, 2012

Sunrise Village is larger ALF that is home to about 60 residents. Once I entered this building I had gotten a smell of an odor I could not pinpoint, however it was not appealing. I saw several residents and all of them appeared happy. There was a staff member painting nails in the common room. The lighting in this building seemed a little dim to me. The was a pile of linen on a chair in the hallway. There was plenty of parking out front. I did not get a chance to see the dinning area or meals being served

johnboy6369 July 27, 2011

This is an Assisted Living Facility and I have volunteered there. it is nice, clean facility; patience cared for in a kind and loving manner. Entertainment provided, and play games with the residents and seniors in service also provide companion services for the residents.

From Sunrise Senior Village

Sunrise Senior Village, a Tampa Florida Assisted Living Facility, offers a homelike setting with jolly smiles from our professional and caring staff.

Once inside you will immediately feel the genuine atmosphere of a skillfully run community that has been family owned for Over 30 years! Sunrise Senior Village Assisted Living Facility is proud to also be among one of the absolute most affordable assisted living communities in Florida.

As you will soon see, at Sunrise Senior Village we’re not only compassionate, we’re Affordable too. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Our relaxed setting, homes-style dining experience, activities and natural waterways combine to create a wonderful living environment each day.

Features of Sunrise Senior Village

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Pharmacy
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We help families understand VA benefits