Crystal Waters Retirement Community

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Crystal Waters Retirement Community

October 05, 2013

By Leaf26

Crystal Waters is close to everything. It has nice rooms and a nice living arrangement. Food is provided to the residents.

September 10, 2012

By big brian

Crystal Waters is a family-run retirement home in Strongsville, OH. My mother was a resident there until her health declined to the point that she could no longer function independently. When we were looking for a place for our mother to transition to from her own condeminium, my sister and my mother visited five places in the Cleveland area. They settled on Crystal Waters because of the cleanliness, friendly staff, affordability and strong Christian values. We were quite happy with facility and our mother spoke highly of it as well. She was happy with the food and the planned activities. She was able to make friends as well from among the other residents. She had good things to say about the staff although there were times that she felt they were a little slow. Mom had a serious problem develop with her back that was aggravated by a fall while at Crystal Waters. She was operated on and ended up in long-term hospital care. We continued to hold her apartment at Crystal Waters for 3-4 months because my mother always hoped to return there after her recovery. Unfortunately she never did bounce back from the surgery. I visited my mother on 4 occasions while she was at Crystal Waters and my own personal experience was extremely positive as well. The staff was friendly andprofessional and the place was clean.

March 10, 2012

By JJCDF

I was pleased to see that my friend was staying at crystal waters. The people who work there are very friendly. When I visit there, they always talk to me and ask me how I am doing. They also know exactly who I am visiting. I am amazed at their service. Also, my friend is happy living there. They have great people who live there and always enjoy talking with each other and spend time together. Next, the food is above average. Finally, I am glad that my friend is at Crystal Waters.

Photos of Crystal Waters Retirement Community

• Pharma

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Licensed Residential Care Facility, Stage of Ohio

About Crystal Waters Retirement Community

Crystal Waters Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Strongsville, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Crystal Waters Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Crystal Waters Retirement Community