Crystal Waters Retirement Community

18960 Falling Water Road, Strongsville, OH, 44136

Reviews of Crystal Waters Retirement Community

Leaf26 October 05, 2013

Crystal Waters is close to everything. It has nice rooms and a nice living arrangement. Food is provided to the residents.

big brian September 10, 2012

Crystal Waters is a family-run retirement home in Strongsville, OH. My mother was a resident there until her health declined to the point that she could no longer function independently. When we were looking for a place for our mother to transition to from her own condeminium, my sister and my mother visited five places in the Cleveland area. They settled on Crystal Waters because of the cleanliness, friendly staff, affordability and strong Christian values. We were quite happy with facility and our mother spoke highly of it as well. She was happy with the food and the planned activities. She was able to make friends as well from among the other residents. She had good things to say about the staff although there were times that she felt they were a little slow. Mom had a serious problem develop with her back that was aggravated by a fall while at Crystal Waters. She was operated on and ended up in long-term hospital care. We continued to hold her apartment at Crystal Waters for 3-4 months because my mother always hoped to return there after her recovery. Unfortunately she never did bounce back from the surgery. I visited my mother on 4 occasions while she was at Crystal Waters and my own personal experience was extremely positive as well. The staff was friendly andprofessional and the place was clean.

JJCDF March 10, 2012

I was pleased to see that my friend was staying at crystal waters. The people who work there are very friendly. When I visit there, they always talk to me and ask me how I am doing. They also know exactly who I am visiting. I am amazed at their service. Also, my friend is happy living there. They have great people who live there and always enjoy talking with each other and spend time together. Next, the food is above average. Finally, I am glad that my friend is at Crystal Waters.

About Crystal Waters Retirement Community

Crystal Waters Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Strongsville, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Crystal Waters Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Crystal Waters Retirement Community

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Pharmacy

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55