Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

Reviews of Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

4.6

March 25, 2013

By Joyce10

My mother has been very satisfied with the care she is receiving in Hidden Meadows on the Ridge. She's very happy there and I'm very pleased with them. It's immaculately clean and they take great care of the place. It's very personable. I think the staff is very concerned about the residents they have there. They go out of their way to help my mother. They're very good. I wouldn't leave my mother there if I wasn't satisfied. I absolutely have no complaints about Hidden Meadows.

Photos of Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

Features of Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5500/month

About Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels

Hidden Meadows on the Ridge is a mid-sized Senior Care Community nestled among the woodlands, while conveniently located in Upper Bucks' County, less than 30 miles north of Philadelphia. At Hidden Meadows on the Ridge, we offer a tranquil setting where seniors can maintain their independence with access to professional staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Both residents and families find comfort in knowing that our experienced staff provides personalized services and nursing care. As a pet friendly community, small pets are welcome to reside with their owners in our spacious studio residences.

Planning for you and your loved one's lifestyle can be overwhelming. At Hidden Meadows on the Ridge, we offer 54 private or shared living studios and The Laurels, our newly designed memory care residence, offers 48 private or shared rooms, providing you with options to meet your care needs.

Community Amenities

• Spacious studio units
  • Restaurant style dining services
  • Professional staff on site
  • Emergency call system
  • Housekeeping & linen services
  • Comcast cable
  • Wireless internet throughout the building
  • Hair salon
  • Shaded outdoor porches
  • Recreation & wellness programs
  • Local Transportation service and regular outings
  • Wheelchair-accessible van!
  • On-site Rehabilitative Services- physical, occupational & speech therapies
  • Private party accommodations

We at Hidden Meadows on the Ridge strive to continually enhance the unique lives of each of our residents by providing a friendly, compassionate and caring atmosphere in which to live and grow.

On-Site Medical Services

We offer on-site rehabilitation care at Hidden Meadows on the Ridge. Services provided are OT - Occupational Therapy, PT- Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy. Whether you need rehab after a hospital stay, or ongoing strengthening therapy your needs will be met by our clinical staff. In addition, primary care physicians, podiatrists, mental health professionals, laboratory and x-ray services are available and collaborate with our licensed professional nurses and medical director.

We accommodate your needs! Hidden Meadows offers several living options to meet your individual preferences, health and social needs. We will assist you in customizing your spacious living quarters with your own furnishings, or if preferred, choose a furnished unit.

Map of Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels