Sunrise of Pacific Beach

810 Turquoise Street, San Diego, CA, 92109

Reviews of Sunrise of Pacific Beach

Suziq1 May 13, 2015

We had a very good experience at Sunrise of La Jolla, and I liked it, but my sister didn’t like it because she felt it was too old. I like antiques while she likes everything modern. There were many rooms in the general community area; she just said that didn’t feel comfortable there. The room was very nice, and the people there were very nice, but she just didn’t care for the ambiance. The staff was very nice, pleasant, polite, and respectful to my sister.

kdukes July 13, 2012

i was a nice place.there were flowers every where nice painting, the residents were able to go sit ouside along the pond and wach the little fish. My grandma shared room with a another elderly woman named rose. The nurses were really nice and i feel as if they really cared about the patients. i talked to the nursers about my grandma health and they were honest and they talked to my grandma and got to know her. i was like really supprised they took the time to talk to my grandma and get to know her.

jrose1 October 20, 2011

My grandma was placed here on the 2nd floor which is dedicated to those with Dementia and Alzheimer's. The facility is clean, neat and located near the beaches of San Diego with restaurants in walking distance. The food is good which is nice because the facility is always encouraging family to come for the holidays or just to spend more time with the residents. The facility also has a lot of actives on a weekly/daily basis for the residents to part-take in. The staff and facility is very accommodating, polite, sympathetic, empathetic, and greets you with a smile. As soon as we would come to the facility, one of the nurses would update us on my grandma's health, actives, her good days and bad days. The place was extremely helpful and caring when her health started to slip and walked us through the process with hospice and accommodations. Biggest issue was that some of my grandmas items got lost in the laundry and we had to buy new stuff to replace the lost items.

From Sunrise of Pacific Beach

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. Sunrise of La Jolla in San Diego, CA, stops at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at Sunrise is a welcome one.

Sunrise of La Jolla is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Conveniently located in San Diego, CA - Close to Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla - Gorgeous views of the Pacific ocean - Near La Jolla Country Club and La Jolla's downtown - Enjoy year-round outdoor activities - Just minutes from the beach

Features of Sunrise of Pacific Beach

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours