Highland Cove

3750 Highland Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84106

Reviews of Highland Cove

happycamper4 May 31, 2012

Highland Cove is a wonderful care facility for those who can no longer provide car for themselves. They have wonderful medical personal who treat patience with respect and dignity. My grandmother has been living there for about a year now and I have been impressed by the level of care she has received. The staff try to engage her in as many stimulating activites as they can so that she can feel good about herself. The staff always make sure that she takes her medication on time and the do it in a respectful manner. The facilities are clean and well taken care of. The patience/residence of Highland Cove feel like the are apart of a community. I see many loved ones coming to visit with family members that they can no longer take care of on their own. It is definetly a place where one feels a sense of community.

Lucky2 May 19, 2012

My wife passed away in this place. This place is more of a home; the surrounding area is very clean, there's a patio overlooking a green lawn and there are many pine tree everywhere. My room is very large. There's also a spacious living room in there plus a washer and a dryer. The place where I eat is very nice as well and I like the food.

The staff is very good. They come once a week to vacuum my room, change my sheets and map out the bathroom. In addition, they take me to my doctor and to the market. Some activities in this facility include games like bingo, bowling, watching TV and holding celebrations like a Christmas party.

I like this place; it's got all the things I need. I only wish it was closer to where my kids reside.

HCoveFan September 29, 2011

Highland Cove, a senior living community in Salt Lake City, Utah, offers all the standard services of a senior living community, but it goes beyond to ensure comfort and the highest quality of life for its residents. My grandmother was a resident at Highland Cove for a couple of years, and when I visited her there, she seemed to truly enjoy her surroundings. The number of activities and available amenities sets Highland Cove apart from other senior living centers. At Highland Cover, there are assisted living and independent living options. My grandmother started off in an independent living apartment, which included a full kitchen and a private balcony. Later, she moved to an assisted living room, but it too was designed for comfort inside and out, with services such as housekeeping, linen and laundry, medication, and meals. If your loved one is physically able, the surrounding outdoors is filled with gardens and serene walking paths. I would highly recommend Highland Cove as a place where you can be confident your loved one is safe, secure, and happy.

four June 23, 2011

The best part of this facility is the community interaction with the residents. I've been at the facility on a Halloween night when the children of the neighborhood went trick-or-treating at Highland Cove. The residents were very eager to pass out candy and talk with the children. Many have grandchildren and take this opportunity to be grandparents to the neighborhood children. Often their own grandchildren come to visit for the Halloween festivities and they love showing them off to their fellow residents. This facilities staff goes to extraordinary measures to make sure that the community is involved with the retirement community in this facility. The fall festivities are only a few examples of the activities that the staff plan.

From Highland Cove

Since 1979, when Highland Cove first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce the Highland Cove tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes Highland Cove Retirement Community such an easy place to call home.

The Highland Cove Retirement Community name is synonymous with quality. Our five-star service rating is a testimony to the committed associates in our elegant dining room, housekeeping and maintenance services. Our goal is to provide carefree living! With an on-site beauty salon/barbershop, physical therapist, wellness coordinator, full-time driver, full-time activity directors, two restaurants and a large housekeeping staff, you will find we have so much to offer. We are proud of our work, and proud of our community.

Our main goal at Highland Cove is to strive for excellence in all that we do. We embrace the highest in retirement community living. Our environment is often referred to as an upscale hotel but with a distinct homelike feel. We believe in an environment where customer service excellence is rewarded and expected. At Highland Cove, we are proud of our long-standing reputation of exceeding the need for valued associates. As part of our outstanding service philosophy, we offer a wide variety of floor plans, and offer month-to-month leases. Our community has something for everyone, offering all levels of living and service.

Location of Highland Cove