The Harbor Court

22900 Center Ridge Road, Rocky River, OH, 44116

Reviews of The Harbor Court

June 10, 2016

By BAM080811

The Harbor Court was a very nice, clean place, and everybody was happy. They had a couple of different choices for the food every day, and the food looked and smelled good. The staff was very attentive to the residents. They knew the residents' names and were friendly and very knowledgeable. When you ask them a question, they knew what was going on.

May 11, 2016

By Mary113653250

My brother and I went to The Harbor Court. I don’t care for this place because they didn’t even realize that I had an appointment. It looked old and sort of dark. I really don’t like it. The apartment needed to be repaired or updated to be brighter because it was dark and dingy. It’s an older place, and maybe that’s why. The staff member was fine. No one had told her we were coming, but she was very nice and helpful. The other staff that I met were very nice, too. The dining room looked nice and clean. It was probably the only plus that I saw.

January 25, 2016

By Jill35

The Harbor Court was my first choice. The staff was very nice, understanding, and empathetic. The people I talked to were all very happy. It’s an apartment-like setting.

November 01, 2015

By yourfamily1

I have a friend that has a family member at this facility. Beware because the image and information that is given at the tour and interviews is not at all what they promise. Your loved one must be able to be high functioning or else the care is very low level. This includes safety, hygiene including undergarment frequent changing and general personal care. The activities are are not what they advertise. Don't make decisions quickly to enroll your loved one here. There is definitely not enough staff to provide care for residents. There should be an inspection of this facility.

August 27, 2015

We chose The Harbor Court because they seemed to be more straightforward in describing the cost and the services than some of the other places. The staff seemed to be very well trained, effective, and efficient. Their food is adequate. The rooms are spacious. They also have a schedule of activities, and anyone can search it online.

April 28, 2015

We have our parents in Harbor Court. We chose it because there is a memory care unit for my father, my mom is in the assisted living, and they accept Medicaid. Everybody is very nice and very helpful. There are a lot of different activities, but I am not sure how many my mom actually does. Everything is fine, and the rooms have good upkeep.

June 17, 2014

By Barb15

Harbor Court was a very nice facility, but it was more of an independent living. Everybody was very nice, and the food was good.

Photos of The Harbor Court

Services & Amenities of The Harbor Court

• State Licenses: #2233R

About The Harbor Court

Set sail for The Harbor Court, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Rocky River, Ohio. Offering attentive service and professional staff available 24 hours a day, our community provides a continuum of care that allows residents to "age in place" with our full spectrum of services and care. The Harbor Court offers privacy and the freedom to live the way residents choose in comfortable surroundings. At the same time, it offers companionship. Say goodbye to the worries of living alone. Say goodbye to home maintenance and housework. Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle at The Harbor Court. Apartments strike the perfect balance between safety features and welcomed amenities that make life enjoyable. Outside of the apartments, our community thrives and brings residents together over special events and entertainment. When residents wish to explore the surrounding area, a convenient bus stop in front of our community can take them to local restaurants, shopping destinations and much more.

Map of The Harbor Court