The Harbor Court

22900 Center Ridge Road, Rocky River, OH, 44116

Reviews of The Harbor Court

Caring105303650 August 27, 2015

We chose The Harbor Court because they seemed to be more straightforward in describing the cost and the services than some of the other places. The staff seemed to be very well trained, effective, and efficient. Their food is adequate. The rooms are spacious. They also have a schedule of activities, and anyone can search it online.

Caring105769650 April 28, 2015

We have our parents in Harbor Court. We chose it because there is a memory care unit for my father, my mom is in the assisted living, and they accept Medicaid. Everybody is very nice and very helpful. There are a lot of different activities, but I am not sure how many my mom actually does. Everything is fine, and the rooms have good upkeep.

Barb15 June 17, 2014

Harbor Court was a very nice facility, but it was more of an independent living. Everybody was very nice, and the food was good.

From The Harbor Court

Set sail for The Harbor Court, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Rocky River, Ohio. Offering attentive service and professional staff available 24 hours a day, our community provides a continuum of care that allows residents to "age in place" with our full spectrum of services and care. The Harbor Court offers privacy and the freedom to live the way residents choose in comfortable surroundings. At the same time, it offers companionship. Say goodbye to the worries of living alone. Say goodbye to home maintenance and housework. Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle at The Harbor Court. Apartments strike the perfect balance between safety features and welcomed amenities that make life enjoyable. Outside of the apartments, our community thrives and brings residents together over special events and entertainment. When residents wish to explore the surrounding area, a convenient bus stop in front of our community can take them to local restaurants, shopping destinations and much more.

Features of The Harbor Court