NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Province Place of Maryview

Province Place of Maryview assisted living offers a fresh and unique approach to assisted living . . . the neighborhood concept . .. that features neighborhoods of 10-13 one and two bedroom suites, clustered around a country kitchen, cozy living room and intimate dining room . . . just like home.

Just like home, we encourage our residents to maintain their independence and will work with residents and their families to develop an Individualized Service Plan based on the resident?s individual needs whether it is assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, or medication management.

Or, you may not need assistance with activities or daily living yet, but are seeking all the comforts of a home like setting with caring staff, friendly neighbors, and services such as meals, housekeeping, and activities and social interaction all provided without the need to leave your home.

Reviews of Province Place of Maryview

Posted by Ocean1 January 30, 2015
1.0

Horrible - memory care is not equipped to deal with anything other than "zero problem" Alzheimer / dementia patients. After lengthy interviews and personal evaluations, my father was "accepted" for placement in the Province Place memory care. We made it very clear that my 81 year old mother was no longer able to care for him during his daily episodes, and were reassured by the admissions staff that they are "specially trained to deal with Alzheimer patients" and "accept their reality and redirect." We were called the first night and asked to assist the staff, as they were not equipped to handle him "trying to get out" of the facility. The calls for help eventually became demands that we employ a "sitter" at $20/hour for 12 hours each day. They misled us about the level of training and care, and the stress they caused nearly led to my mother having a mental breakdown.

Posted by Caring85620150 July 03, 2014

The staff at Province Place is very capable. The rooms there are very spacious. The have an individual dining room for each wing which I really like. My mother never complained about the food. They have a full time activity coordinator so there are multiple of things going on each day such as games and devotional acivities. There are a lot of field trips where they ride a bus and take them to different places. They also have beauty parlor for their residents.

Posted by Caring78340950 April 17, 2014

Province Place is beautiful. It's really nice and very clean. I like the location because it's very close to my father's home. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The residents seem happy. The apartments are small but they were adequate. It just seems like a very good place. The staff seemed very glad to be there and seem happy with their job.

The dining area was nice and more private. They have a neighborhood concept. There are 10 apartments that share a common area, so it's not a big facility. There are only 10 residents. They have their own living room and dining room and a large country kitchen that's off of a commercialized kitchen that prepares their dining meals. Their dining room is intimate and more formal that would seat about 16 people at the most. If they want to fix something else, they can in their own kitchen.

They have lots of activities, too. They have a men's group, Bible study, singing and movies, outings to different elementary schools, different trips, bowling, happy hour, they have bands come in, pets come in on a weekends like a pet therapy. There are lots of games like Trivial Pursuit type as well as interactive games. There was something all the time. The price is right, really an incredible value for the money.

Posted by Caring81967550 April 11, 2014
2.0

I went to Providence Place and it was clean. The staff was very friendly, but the food was horrible. There should be an improvement in that aspect.

Location of Province Place of Maryview