Courtyard at Mt. Tabor Assisted Living

6323 SE Division St., Portland, OR, 97206

Reviews of Courtyard at Mt. Tabor | Assisted Living

4.2

April 25, 2014

I visited Courtyard at Mt. Tabor and I liked it very much. I was very impressed with it. It was near my daughter. The lady who was there was very helpful and informative. I had a very nice tour. If I wanted to, I could have gone back and spend the night there, talked to people, and had meals, but I didn't pursue that because I thought it wouldn't be nice to do that if I wasn't going further with it. It looked like a very busy place with lots of activities. They had everything. They had a library. They had book groups. People played games. They had transportation to go outings. However, it was too big for me and probably out of my budget.

April 22, 2014

I visited some communities, and one of them was Courtyard at Mt. Tabor. The staff was great. They were very informative, and they kept in touch with us. I talked to the director and the social workers there, and they were very friendly and nice. We had lunch there and the food was excellent. They have different apartment sizes. They had a studio, one bedroom, and they were of a large size. They did have a list of activities, and we also talked to some of the residents. Actually, the whole facility was very nice. I can't say one bad thing about them actually.

February 27, 2014

By Liz Valentine

Courtyard was cheery, clean and attractive. They had friendly staff. They took them out to shop once a week. I don't know if they go on fieldtrips because the people that I visited there was too far gone to go on trips but they just seemed to be pleased that they were there. They seemed to be having good care.

July 10, 2013

By caring010702

Courtyard was a very nice place and the people who showed me around were very nice. The independent living apartments are extremely small and even the one bedroom apartment with a balcony.

March 01, 2012

By CDog47

The atmosphere is quite tranquil and is teaming with a staff of very caring indidividuals. Music and dining seem to help comfort the residents and seldom is there an uncomfortable vibe to be felt when visiting a relative. My grandmother was there for a 2-year duration before her passing and I have no regrets about having her treated at this facility. It was a heartwarming experience to see so many people care for the elderly with such merit, tenacity and overall maturity. This place is recommended if living in Portland, OR and need a fine shelter for a loved one. The cost is a slight bit extravagant, but it is well worth it because of the good nature promoted throughout the facility.

Photos of Courtyard at Mt. Tabor

Features of Courtyard at Mt. Tabor

About Courtyard at Mt. Tabor

Courtyard at Mt. Tabor is a senior living community dedicated to providing extraordinary customer service in a luxuriously comfortable, home-like environment. Not part of a large chain, but instead privately owned, Courtyard at Mt. Tabor offers independent living (retirement), assisted living, and memory care on one beautiful campus.

Located just six blocks from the historic 196-acre Mt Tabor Park and its iconic reservoirs, and up the street from the popular restaurants on SE Division, Courtyard's location is excellent.

From the moment you enter you’ll feel the friendliness and warmth from our residents and staff. Unique to the senior living industry, many of Courtyard's dedicated employees have been at the community for quite a while. In fact, the majority of our directors have been with Courtyard over five years.

Each day, Courtyard at Mt. Tabor brings new opportunities to explore hobbies, meet with friends, enjoy fresh, gourmet-inspired meals, and participate in an abundance of social, recreational, and educational activities.

Courtyard at Mt. Tabor’s month-to-month residency includes daily meals, weekly housekeeping, all utilities (except phone), cable television, Wi-Fi, scheduled transportation to doctor appointments, shopping trips, and exciting day excursions. Classes, parties, clubs, happy hours, movies, live music and countless other social activities are also included. An emergency call system, morning check-in feature, and individual temperature control in each apartment supports your personal comfort and peace of mind.

Courtyard's beautiful assisted living is available for those with personal care needs. Our staff is available around the clock, 24/7 to assist with medication management, showering, dressing, grooming, and other activities of daily living.

Our friendly, helpful team members are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure your safety and enjoyment of our campus.

Call today to schedule an appointment for a visit and lunch. Once you have an opportunity to meet our friendly residents and wonderful staff, you'll see why Courtyard at Mt. Tabor has been a Portland favorite for 25 years.

Our community is situated on almost 9 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds at the base of Mt Tabor Park in SE Portland. Courtyard's Vibrant Life (activity) program is exceptional. There are always fun and exciting things to do with countless opportunities to engage with others.

Map of Courtyard at Mt. Tabor