Coventry Assisted Living

415 North Wilder Road, Plant City, FL, 33566

Reviews of Coventry Assisted Living

Caring106647250 May 03, 2015

We were pretty impressed with the location, the atmosphere, and the available rooms that Coventry had. Everything seemed to fall into place, and we went as far as having them come visit my mom at the facility she was at to evaluate her. Then the next day, I got a call from the husband of the owner who told us that they didn't think they could handle my mom and that she would burden the staff. There were people there that were on hospice care, and there were several people that were wheelchair bound, so the explanation did not make sense.

The residents seemed to be very happy, and the staff were really there for the residents. It wasn't a very big facility. They provided assistance with daily living and on-site doctor visits and nurse practitioners. There were not a lot of activities outside of the facility.

Caring103548850 April 20, 2015

My mom is in Coventry Assisted Living right now. I think it’s excellent, and it’s very clean. She’s getting 3 meals a day every day. The meals are very good, and the personnel who take care of them are very attentive. They’re nice-sized rooms, and most of them are private rooms. They do play games with them and take them for a walk. They have a beautiful porch to sit on out back and watch the animals that come into the yard. The staff has treated her excellently. They’re very accommodating, and if we need anything, they’re right there to help us.

ThankfulNiece September 12, 2014

My aunt has been a resident at Coventry since 2010. She moved in when her Alzheimer's symptoms progressed to the point that it was no longer safe for her to live at home. She was initially ambulatory and quite feisty and independent. Now she has been under Hospice care for many months and is bedridden and non-responsive most of the time. Coventry has met all of her needs at every step along the way. They have kept her safe from herself when her resistance put her at risk, they have provided fun and entertainment when she was able to enjoy it, they have made sure that holidays and birthdays can still be celebrated with family in a big way, they have kept her and her environment clean, made sure that she takes all of her medications and receives any necessary medical treatments, they have done her hair and nails to keep her feeling pretty, and they have become a part of our family.

SteveDiana August 03, 2014

This is a great facility. The owners are very hands on and involved with the day to day care. The staff is very caring and attentive we feel towards our momma. We feel very assured that her best interests are put forth everyday in the care and decisions made for her at this facility. We drop in on various days and times during the week and always feel welcome and find that everything is well. We would highly recommend Coventry to being close to having your loved one at home, but yet in an assisted living environment.

smthompson July 31, 2014

WE LOVE THIS FACILITY SO MUCH ,THE CARE OUR MOM RECIEVE IS AWESOME.THE WORKERS THERE ARE AMAZING THEY MAKE SURE MY MOMS IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF EVERYDAY. I CALL EVERY MORNING,MID-DAY, AN EVENING.I GO SEE HER EVERYDAY. HER HEALTH LEVEL HAS IMPROVED SO MUCH BY BEING AT COVENTRY, THAT IT MAKES MY LIFE MORE AT EASE. WHEN MAMMA IS HAPPY EVERYBODY IN THE FAMILY IS HAPPY !!!!!!!!

Deborah31 July 29, 2014

Conventry is a very homelike, loving facility. The staff was extremely caring and treated the residents with respect. They attempted to meet the wishes of the residents and the family of the residents. I have eaten there a few times. There food was homelike as well. From time to time, the residents play group bingo. They also have TV and movies. Occasionally, they have people who come by to provide entertainment and sing for the residents.

Tina26 July 22, 2014

The staff is extraordinary and cares very much about the residents in the community. The people working there make my mom feel very special. She tells me all the time that they really have good food. The residents play bingo most of the time. They also have folks that come by every week to sing. My brother actually played guitar for them once. My mom has been living in Coventry since the end of March this year. If anyone needs to be in an assisted living facility, this is the best place to be.

Janice40 June 02, 2014

I was driving around and found Coventry. I like the home-like environment there. The staff was very nice and caring. They did a good job in taking care of my dad and the all the residents. The residents were busy with bingo and puzzles. My dad used to play them. I had eaten there a couple of times and it was very good

Mike47 June 02, 2014

The staff was very caring and loving toward my mother. They gave her wonderful service. They're extremely attentive to all her needs. When my mom was pretty mobile, they would take her to her hair appointments and field trips. Overall, we were pleased with the homey atmosphere that was provided and the services that they rendered.

About Coventry Assisted Living

Coventry Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Plant City, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Coventry Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Coventry Assisted Living

• Pharmacy
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Shared living
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Religious services

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Emergency Call System

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 6:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: Minimum Age: 75

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Coventry Assisted Living