Atria Woodbridge Place Assisted Living

3.8
13 13 Reviews

June 12, 2013

By Caring 5544

My mom was in Atria Woodbridge Place. It was very homey. She stayed in a very nice apartment with a small kitchen. There was also a bathroom, a living room and a bedroom. They also had bingo and movies for the residents. The food they served were good. She was very happy when she was there. If she didn't need medical help, she would still be there. She had to leave because she needed skilled nursing care.

May 07, 2013

By KatyLynn

My husband has been a resident of Atria for 3 years. The food is wonderful and the employees are gracious and kind. I visit most everyday and attend most functions. My husband has dementia and several other conditions. He is a difficult resident and the management is very accommodating.

February 23, 2013

By springerfan

Recently removed a parent from there, tired of visiting for unexplained broken bones at Phoinixville Hospital. Care seems to have plummeted there.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Atria Woodbridge Place. We are sorry to learn that your experience at our community was dissatisfactory. Atria is proud of the high standard it sets for its senior living communities, and strives to continually improve the experience of all residents and families. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail in order to better understand the situation. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and please include the community name and the specifics of your review.

November 09, 2011

By Joodles

Atria Woodbridge is a private owned facility. On first experience it is found to be very welcoming and gracious. This is definately an upscale facility which has much to offer outside of its beauty, and the feel of being away at a resort. Their service and care are are amount the best out there. The admistration is very involved in the day to day functions, and I have seen them take on a small chore, such as going back to the kitchen for a gent who wanted something particular added to his lunch. This was done without calling one of the kithen people or floor aides; I thought this to be impressive. Another thing I personally noticed was how they would go out of their way to get involved with families of residents, and also make calls for transport arrangments whenever needed. They seem to always be involved in anyway possible. Gracious and accomodating are two of the major words which come to mind in speaking of this community. There is dignity, warmth and first class care. I would give this as one of my first recommendations in the area.

September 29, 2011

By shelrs

Both of my grandmothers were at this facility. They were both very happy there and felt like it was really home to them. They both made many friends there, both the other residents and employees.The food is great. They have a few items at each meal that they can choose from. The facility is beautiful. It is elegantly decorated. The residents are treated with respect, no matter their physical or mental state. There are books, games and puzzles in common rooms. They also have a library of movies available. There is a main dining room and a little cafe area that can be used for private parties.One negative that I noticed was that there is a high turnover rate of employees, from kitchen help, to nurses/aides. I'm not sure why that is an issue. Whether it is the fact that working with elderly people causes them to burnout or if it is something within the company that makes people want to leave.All in all, it is a nice place. It is a place that I wouldn't mind staying at.

Photos of Atria Woodbridge Place

About Atria Woodbridge Place

Atria Woodbridge Place is an assisted living facility in Phoenixville, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Atria Park of Applewood for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Atria Woodbridge Place