Atria Woodbridge Place

1191 Rapps Dam Road, Phoenixville, PA, 19442

Reviews of Atria Woodbridge Place

Judy77205250 January 31, 2014

Mom is in Atria Woodbridge Place. I like the staff because they treat the residents with compassion and I think they genuinely care. They are very attentive and they stick to the care plan. The rooms are spacious and clean. Generally, the food is very good. They have activities, but I don't know if they are geared to people with memory impairments. It is recommendable. I just think that they are very overpriced.

mlauni June 27, 2013

Be very vigilant about the medical needs of your senior. Nothing will happen if an advocate is not requesting, following up on the request, and then requesting again (and then following up again). Your senior may miss taking their medication for 2 weeks if left up to them to check. Nice place, decent food, good personal care givers, lots of activities, friendly staff, but fail in the most important of their jobs.

We take the health and well-being of our residents very seriously and have a stringent medication management process. I'd like talk more about your experience so I can help. Please reach out to me directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

Caring 5544 June 12, 2013

My mom was in Atria Woodbridge Place. It was very homey. She stayed in a very nice apartment with a small kitchen. There was also a bathroom, a living room and a bedroom. They also had bingo and movies for the residents. The food they served were good. She was very happy when she was there. If she didn't need medical help, she would still be there. She had to leave because she needed skilled nursing care.

KatyLynn May 08, 2013

My husband has been a resident of Atria for 3 years. The food is wonderful and the employees are gracious and kind. I visit most everyday and attend most functions. My husband has dementia and several other conditions. He is a difficult resident and the management is very accommodating.

springerfan February 23, 2013

Recently removed a parent from there, tired of visiting for unexplained broken bones at Phoinixville Hospital. Care seems to have plummeted there.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Atria Woodbridge Place. We are sorry to learn that your experience at our community was dissatisfactory. Atria is proud of the high standard it sets for its senior living communities, and strives to continually improve the experience of all residents and families. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail in order to better understand the situation. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and please include the community name and the specifics of your review.

Joodles November 09, 2011

Atria Woodbridge is a private owned facility. On first experience it is found to be very welcoming and gracious. This is definately an upscale facility which has much to offer outside of its beauty, and the feel of being away at a resort. Their service and care are are amount the best out there. The admistration is very involved in the day to day functions, and I have seen them take on a small chore, such as going back to the kitchen for a gent who wanted something particular added to his lunch. This was done without calling one of the kithen people or floor aides; I thought this to be impressive. Another thing I personally noticed was how they would go out of their way to get involved with families of residents, and also make calls for transport arrangments whenever needed. They seem to always be involved in anyway possible. Gracious and accomodating are two of the major words which come to mind in speaking of this community. There is dignity, warmth and first class care. I would give this as one of my first recommendations in the area.

shelrs September 30, 2011

Both of my grandmothers were at this facility. They were both very happy there and felt like it was really home to them. They both made many friends there, both the other residents and employees.The food is great. They have a few items at each meal that they can choose from. The facility is beautiful. It is elegantly decorated. The residents are treated with respect, no matter their physical or mental state. There are books, games and puzzles in common rooms. They also have a library of movies available. There is a main dining room and a little cafe area that can be used for private parties.One negative that I noticed was that there is a high turnover rate of employees, from kitchen help, to nurses/aides. I'm not sure why that is an issue. Whether it is the fact that working with elderly people causes them to burnout or if it is something within the company that makes people want to leave.All in all, it is a nice place. It is a place that I wouldn't mind staying at.

From Atria Woodbridge Place

With the country charm of Atria Woodbridge Place, you'll feel like you're on vacation every day. At our sprawling homestead, set upon beautifully landscaped grounds, you'll enjoy a packed social calendar that includes excursions to local theaters. Easily accessible from Route 113, Atria Woodbridge Place is convenient for visiting family and friends.

Atria Woodbridge Place offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community, and grounds
  • Medication assistance