Kyffin Grove

1419 Horsham Road, North Wales, PA, 19454

Reviews of Kyffin Grove

Caring86260650 August 21, 2014

We went to Solana. We loved it. Very, very, very nice place, but when the money is gone, you're gone. It's beautiful in there. Nice food. I would live there. It's brand new.

Dennis22 August 05, 2014

The treatment was excellent at The Solana. We loved everybody we met. Everything was spectacular. We liked the rooms. We liked the facility. Everything was very clean and modern. It made a very good first impression. There was a very nice movie theater there. There was an outdoor seating area for all the guests and there was a monthly Sunday brunch that is offered, which is a very nice option.

Gena1 July 29, 2014

The staff at Solana Horsham was very helpful and very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the whole experience. It is a new place and they have nice rooms. There were different sized rooms. My mother is in an ALF in North Carolina and she has a corner room, which is huge. I was looking for something like that. They did have a couple of rooms like that at The Solana. Overall, they were all very nice rooms, very clean, and very well lit. Actually, they showed us everything. We also saw all the different types of rooms that they can go into as far as activities. They did have a library, a television room, and an activity room where residents can do puzzles, etc. They even had like sunroom up on the upper floors where people could sit, just like a solarium. Overall, the physical building itself and how it was laid out, I would rate that a 5. It is a beautiful building. Also it is protected, meaning the dementia patients wouldn't be able to get out of the building. If I had to move my mother, this is the place where I would move her to.

L. Davis May 27, 2014

I toured this facility to see if it would be a good place for a family member. The Solana's facilities are clean and attractive. The resident's rooms are laid out nicely, and the dining room is beautiful. I observed that the residents seemed to feel settled and happy there. The residents seemed to interact well with each other, and the staff knew the residents by name and seemed to be kind and accommodating to them. Our family is seriously considering The Solana for our loved one.

Lt2258 April 07, 2014

The facility is beautiful, but our family was given a lot of misinformation regarding the facility. They told us one thing before we signed the paperwork and collected the $3,000 entrance fee, then on day of arrival change their story. They told us our room was ready and we spent an entire day (sunday) setting up the room for our loved one, only to find that when we arrived on Monday, all the furniture was switched. They told us the furniture that was there on Sunday was furniture for a model room, and if we wanted that furniture, there would be an up charge (never mentioned this to us). There were many other inconsistencies with their information. Hopefully the quality of care will be better than their welcoming committee!

Barbara70587850 September 25, 2013

I found Solana from a senior directory. I visited the place and it's very clean. The residents as well as the staff are very friendly. The food was good. There were no smell and I found it to be a pleasant place. The accommodations were very nice and the rooms are really nice. The options and the activities were good.

Sheilah1 August 27, 2013

The Solana Horsham was a top notched and brand new facility. It had beautiful rooms. The staff were very competent. If it was my choice, I'd go there. However it was way out of our price range. I would recommend them to others.

Ann17 April 17, 2013

My mom lived at Solana. I chose it because of the location and price. It was near my workplace. The staff were accomodating, experienced, knowledgeable and sensitive. My mother was in a companion suite. It had two beds and large windows. The bathroom was shared with another resident. The room was just big enough for the basic furnitures. The food was very health conscious. They provided whatever food the residents enjoyed and liked. My mom had no complaints.

From Kyffin Grove

The Kyffin Grove offers quality, state-of-the-art personal care and memory care residences. Premium senior personal care in Pennsylvania? It's here.

Our community is designed to provide the best in senior assisted living for every level of need. From simple assistance to memory and dementia care and everything in between, we are dedicated to providing the best in care, dining and daily engagement. Our progressive levels of care grow with our residents and their families to ensure that each member of our community gets the care that is best for them at the time that it's best.

We are specialists in the field of memory and cognition.

With over 30 years of expertise in memory care for Alzheimer's disease and dementia, our small and intimate setting helps us focus more on care and programs for our residents and their families. From those who just want to make sure they keep sharp to residents requiring management and intervention for age-related cognitive decline, we are the experts in senior cognitive health and our care reflects our years of experience.

HOME

• Personal housekeeping, including a daily tidy-up, and laundry service
  • Bright, sunny apartments and warm and inviting common spaces
  • Finishing touches: sophisticated décor, high ceilings, and large windows that invite an abundance of natural light
  • All utilities except cable TV and landline
  • Sage Advice: thoughtful, meaningful support for you and your loved ones through transitions in aging

LIFESTYLE

• Concierge service: personalized assistance at your fingertips,
  • Seasonal and sophisticated, chef-prepared menus built around a foundation of fresh ingredients
  • Daily social hour in the bistro
  • Restaurant style dining and a bistro for light fare, with options available throughout the day and evening
  • Transportation: to take you to your favorite spots and appointments
  • Engaging programs: designed by you for the way you want to live

WELLNESS

• 24 hour access to an onsite Wellness Nurse
  • Our individualized ‘stay active, stay strong’ fitness program
  • Personalized wellness plan: from care coordination to management of doctors’ visits
  • A consortium of healthcare partners at your fingertips
  • Wellness Clinic: with a Medical Director, Physical Therapist, Podiatrist, Massage, Lab Services, and more
  • Our pharmaceutical program, providing oversight in the ordering, delivery and distribution of medication

Our care system is designed to meet your needs. We offer a full spectrum of services. Levels of support are determined through a detailed assessment of each residents needs:

• 24/7 admissions, including holidays
  • 24 nursing on staff
  • Medical Director & Nurse Practitioner on site
  • PT, OT, ST available
  • Insulin, O2, and Medication Management
  • Restorative stays- rehab & respite
  • Two person safe transfers

Thank you for your interest at Kyffin Grove. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Features of Kyffin Grove