Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Hilton Plaza, Inc.
I visited this facility
I have visited this facility several times over over many years. I have interacted with staff and residents. The facility is less than warm and inviting in color and design. The staff have not been properly trained to provide the necessary care for patients in mental health and medical emergencies. It is very costly to reside in programs like this and this facility does not come close to presenting as a "home away from home" environment that I would want for my relatives and friends.
Location of Hilton Plaza, Inc.
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities