Courtyard at Christian Care

900 Wiggins Parkway, Mesquite, TX, 75150

Reviews of Courtyard at Christian Care

Diane86710350 June 27, 2014

Christian Care Center is a really nice facility. They have individual apartments. They're really small, but they're also very expensive, like $1,100. If we could afford $1,100, we could probably stay in our house. The staff is very informative, very kind, and they even did some followup with me on the Internet. But if you can't afford it, you can't afford it.

Kay25 May 31, 2014

My mother lived for about four or five years in Christian Care, and she had her own apartment. The staff was great. They knew everybody and did maintenance. She complained about the patio and they redid her patio. They put a microwave in; that apartment didn’t have one, and they put one in at no cost. They had a lot of activities, and they took them on a lot of outings to different movies and a lot of other places.

Lynn30 May 30, 2014

Courtyard of Christian Care was an old facility. The people were wonderful and we loved them. The dining area was clean, but not very nice. It was old and dated. The carpet and their wallpaper were old. The rooms were very small, but the residents were very friendly and welcoming, and the staff was very nice.

brittanydickerson441 June 23, 2012

I was very impressed with Courtyard at Christian Care. My grandmother lived in a beautiful spacious apartment there and I could tell she was very happy each time I visited. My grandmother invited me to eat with her in their dining facility several times and the food was always good. My grandmother knew and introduced me to several staff members and each one was warm and friendly. My grandmother took part in several social activities at Courtyard and was even asked to participate in a fashion show they held. Some of my best times spent with my grandmother while she lived there were when she invited me and my daughters to come down to the actual courtyard area there. We enjoyed siting on the swing and watching the colorful fish in the little pond there. I never worried about my grandmother while she lived at Courtyard at Christian Care. I knew she was able to maintain her independence, yet had the extra help and care that she needed from people who genuinely cared and had her best interest at heart.

Naclem0000 April 13, 2012

I believe that this facility is very high class. Of course the people there complained about not wanting to be there, but it was for their own benefit and was not at the fault of the facility. They had very good food, nice staff, and great living areas. There were events that happened a few times a week and the living area was always very sociable. The rooms were almost always spotless and never smelled. Everyone person that I talked to at the facility could not deny that it was a very elegant place to spend their last days. The nurses and caretakers were open and always knew when to check on the patients. One of the only negatives that I saw was the condition of some of the residents at the facility, but that cannot be attributed to the care are any part of Christian Care. They even provided a shuttle service for the people who could not drive to get their groceries or go out on the town.

About Courtyard at Christian Care

Courtyard at Christian Care is an assisted living facility in Mesquite, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Courtyard at Christian Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Courtyard at Christian Care

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• 24 hour nurses: Limited hours per week, On-call 24/7

• Pets: All Pets

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

Location of Courtyard at Christian Care