The Village at Willow Lane

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of The Village at Willow Lane

Average Rating:
Chris10 October 12, 2012

I think The Village at Willow Lane don't have enough staff. They need at least one or two more people to do the work. But I think they are doing a very good job and it's going very well. I feel mom is safe there and their new chef is providing very good and nutritious meals. However, I would like them to be better equipped to handle people in wheelchairs. They don't have the wheelchair van, so she cannot go on any of the trips, and that is a big disappointment.

Happy Niece May 17, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

The Village at Willow Lane is a great Community!!!! I recently moved my aunt in and she is back to her old self. She is a recent widow and has been very lonely since her husband passed. Since she has been at the Village I have seen more smiles from her and it warms my heart that there is staff there that truely care about her. She even reconected with an old neighbor of hers and it's just like when they lived near each other!!! I cannot say enough about the nursing staff at the Village they are the best!!!

Features of The Village at Willow Lane