The Village at Willow Lane

6488 Alburtis Road, Macungie, PA, 18062

Reviews of The Village at Willow Lane

HappyatWillowLane January 21, 2014

I would just like to say that The Village at Willow Lane is the best place!!! My mohter was living at home alone and was not eating properly, then we noticed that she wasn't taking her medications either. We wanted to keep her in her home for as long as we could however I work full time as so do my brothers. We visited several communities but when we walked into Willow Lane we knew it was right for her. Everyone there is so pleasant and friendly. They really seem to care for my mom. There are so many activities for her and the wheelchair bus they have is great!! They go on so many trips, my mom is having the time of her life!! Her medications are on track and she cannot wait to go to their beautiful dining room to eat! I cannot say enough about Willow Lane!!! They are a God sent and my only regret is that we did not move mom in sooner!!!!

Chris10 October 12, 2012

I think The Village at Willow Lane don't have enough staff. They need at least one or two more people to do the work. But I think they are doing a very good job and it's going very well. I feel mom is safe there and their new chef is providing very good and nutritious meals. However, I would like them to be better equipped to handle people in wheelchairs. They don't have the wheelchair van, so she cannot go on any of the trips, and that is a big disappointment.

Happy Niece May 17, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

The Village at Willow Lane is a great Community!!!! I recently moved my aunt in and she is back to her old self. She is a recent widow and has been very lonely since her husband passed. Since she has been at the Village I have seen more smiles from her and it warms my heart that there is staff there that truely care about her. She even reconected with an old neighbor of hers and it's just like when they lived near each other!!! I cannot say enough about the nursing staff at the Village they are the best!!!

About The Village at Willow Lane

The Village at Willow Lane is an assisted living facility in Macungie, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Village at Willow Lane for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Village at Willow Lane