Greenfield of Lansdale

1800 Walnut Street, Lansdale, PA, 19446

Reviews of Greenfield of Lansdale

August 24, 2016

By Willard

Spring Meadows of Lansdale was very clean and very nice. The single rooms would have appealed to my mother. Even the semi-private rooms were nice because all that they shared was a bathroom, so you would still have your own room. Everything was all on one floor, which I think is fairly important for an elderly person. Everything was nice. The fellow who talked to us was really nice. He showed us around the facility and answered our questions.

August 17, 2016

By Kate386675

Spring Meadows of Lansdale was not homey or friendly and didn't have ADA-compliant bathrooms. I thought the guy who toured us around was too sales-oriented, and the place was expensive.

August 16, 2016

By Steve245646

Spring Meadows of Lansdale was a very good place. I liked the setup and the environment, and I thought it was laid out well. The rooms were spacious, well appointed, and set up where the residents were safe. The staff was professional and understanding. The dining area was good. The activities seemed to be sufficient and I thought they were good. I was happy with the price.

January 27, 2016

By RoseMary27

The staff is fantastic. I have nothing but good things to say about Spring Meadows. The staff is fantastic. They’re very family-oriented and friendly. They take very good care of my father and what I like is that they always keep me on the loop. My dad has his own room and it’s beautiful. It was all done over. It’s like a hotel room. It’s very spacious and has a good view. The food is wonderful and the kitchen staff is great. If you don’t like something on the menu, they will make you something you want. They are extremely accommodating.

January 11, 2016

By Linda122171850

My mom has been with Spring Meadows for a month now. She's in a biggest room available. It's very clean and beautiful. The staff is very nice to her. The food there is wonderful. I'm happy that she's with Spring Meadows.

January 05, 2016

By Carol121814150

I have looked at several places and I was just totally impressed with Spring Meadows. Once we brought my dad in, there was an issue with his room. They immediately changed his room within half an hour. They had everything from one room to another room. We got him settled in a very nice suite. Their dining area looks like a restaurant and I think it's very neat. There was a couple of times when we were there for quite a while and they offer us some lunch with my father. It was so nice for them to do that. The staff in the dining room is so accommodating and pleasant. They will get anything that the client wants. Every time I walk to the main building there was never a moment that a staff didn't say hello to me or stop to ask if there's anything they could do for me. Janine goes above and beyond her expertise. I know that if I have an issue, I will be taken care of. They are caring, understanding and compassionate towards the residents and family members. I always tell this to everyone who would ask me about where I placed my dad. I'm totally impressed with Spring Meadows.

October 30, 2015

By Sandy114959950

My mother’s experience at Spring Meadows was not so good. They weren’t quick to take care of mom. When we would visit, mom wasn’t changed. If you have somebody that can talk and speak for themselves, you would be better off in this facility. If you have a parent with dementia that lets things go, I would not put them in this facility. If they have dementia and can’t speak up for themselves, they would get lost in there. We took her out. They’re understaffed. It’s very hard to find somebody when you visited. If somebody buzzed for help, that buzzer could ring for 50 minutes. It was really not a good experience there, though it was good when we first started. She was in there for two years. They need more visible staff so that when you walk in there, you see somebody. I don’t know where they went; I could never find them. The facility was OK. It was clean, but they didn’t keep the patients clean. The facility always looked good, but when I would visit Mom, she would be sitting in stuff that she shouldn’t be sitting in. She was always having skin breakdowns. It’s not a place you would want to put your parent. Mom didn’t really speak up or didn’t say anything. They didn’t come in for hours and hours to change her; they didn't care. They put one diaper over another diaper because they didn’t want to take the first one off.

September 22, 2015

By Clarie32

I choose Spring Meadows for my father after shopping 15 different personal care homes in PA. Spring Meadows and their team where the first people to talk to my father as a person and not some "old" man who didn't matter. The building is beautiful both inside and out and I loved how kind all of the care staff have been with my father. It was also hard to find a community that had a larger population of men. Spring Meadows in 5 star in my book.

May 14, 2015

By Marge10

I chose Spring Meadows because of price, quality of care, and the comprehensive care program that did not charge extra for anything else. They take care of people there that you would often see in nursing homes. They have people there that need constant care and attention as part of their comprehensive plan. I found the staff to be very attentive, kind, patient, and compassionate. They have therapy there.

Photos of Greenfield of Lansdale

Services & Amenities of Greenfield of Lansdale

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4700/month

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Coffee Shop

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Renal

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Personal Care Liscense issued by the state of PA

About Greenfield of Lansdale

Greenfield Senior Living of Lansdale is more than home — it’s family. It’s adventure. It’s something new to savor every day. It begins with our passionate Care Leaders, who ensure your loved one receives the personalized care and comfort they need, while maintaining the independence and activity they crave.

Map of Greenfield of Lansdale