Aegis of Issaquah

780 Northwest Juniper Street, Issaquah, WA, 98027

Reviews of Aegis of Issaquah

Susan34 April 17, 2013

Aegis Living is very clean, the food is good, and so is the staff. Their cottage concept is geared towards my mother's needs in terms of dementia. Mother has stayed there for rested care before and she liked it, so that kind of influenced our decision. I liked their very pleasant grounds and the windows in their units look out into wide areas and bird feeders; not a parking lot, a freeway, or building. They have a fitness, mind, and craft activities as well as Bible discussion groups, which I suppose my mother will enjoy. They take outings or a ride to the community to visit different things. What I liked best about this community was that they seem to have excellent rapport with all of their residents and you could see on their faces that they really liked the people who were taking care of them. However, the last time she was there, I got upset because they called me at 3 o' clock in the morning, and they told me that her prescriptions weren't right. I was in Europe at that time and there was really nothing I could do. I just thought there were some inconsistencies between their weekend and weekday people.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Aegis of Issaquah

Step onto our lovely grounds and marvel at our seven thoughtfully-designed cottages. You'll find exceptional Assisted Living services and dedicated care for those with Alzheimer's or other dementia. Surrounded by walking paths, courtyards and gardens, our cottages feel like charming country homes. But what truly makes our retirement community special are the friends and neighbors that live here and the compassionate, caring staff who anticipate your every need. Located just one mile south of I-90, we are close to shopping at Gilman Village, delicious restaurants, and state-of-the-art medical facilities.

Visit Aegis of Issaquah today and take a tour of our Aegis of Issaquah assisted living and memory care retirement community.

Location of Aegis of Issaquah