Brookdale Jones Farm

2815 Carl T Jones Dr. SE, Huntsville, AL, 35802

Reviews of Brookdale Jones Farm

Caring4537 May 14, 2013

We chose Brookdale Place Jones Farm for my aunt because of the location and the rating. The independent living apartments were larger compared to the assisted living apartments. It would be nice if the assisted living facility was more like a real apartment. They had various activities but my aunt is deaf so it limited her access to these activities. The staff were nice and I do not have any complaints. The food was good but it was too expensive for visitors because they charged way too much.

Caring 8966 May 11, 2013

I was disappointed with my visit at Brookdale Place Jones Farm because I waited for the person I had an appointment with. She was busy with another client. The residents were also arguing with the person who gave the tour. There was also a strong odor inside the facility. It was larger than the other places and I thought my mother would not be comfortable there.

Lawrence1 March 01, 2013

Brookdale Place Jones was very nice and had more of a cottage feel. The rooms were larger and I think it was two floors with 24/7 nurse on site. There were 96 residents, 48 on each floor. It was at the back of an apartment complex and the setting wasn't the best, even though it's in Jones Valley which is a beautiful area. Otherwise, I was very impressed with the facility and everything else on it. The staff was adequate for the number of residents. We were able to speak with some of the residents and the feedback was very good. So I felt like they were running a very good facility.

David13 October 31, 2012

Brookdale Farms is a great facility in a great location. I'm quite happy with what they have to offer. The staff was quite good and personable. They have professional chef and the meals were good. I'm quite pleased with it.

JesseCordell May 19, 2012

I have never spoken to any of the staff or had to deal with them but the place is beautiful. They have outdoor gardens which my Mother in Law loves, She says the provide her with good food several times a day that fit her needs because she is diabetic and they also have choices of what food they want so they are not stuck with one option of take it or leave it. They organize different activities for them like shopping trips and activities and even social gatherings like dancing. They have a bulletin board up in the community center and it shows different things they have such as education programs for anyone interested. They also provide transportation to go anywhere around the facility for people who can not get arount very well.

From Brookdale Jones Farm

Brookdale Jones Farm provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Jones Farm

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Minimum age: 62

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): D4524