Grace Homes

601 Oak Ridge Road, Hopkins, MN, 55305

Reviews of Grace Homes

Diana5 September 27, 2012

Initially it was kind of an emergency situation as far as placement goes. They were so willing to go above and beyond. My grandpa was in a hospital. When he was being discharged, they offered to pick him up from there and bring him to their home. I just think that was above and beyond. They suit the perfect needs for my grandpa. Grace Homes does a lot of organic cooking. All the meals are home cooked. That's another bonus from that facility.

He has a private room by himself. It's just a bedroom but it's very cozy and warm. It's really nice. He's happy there but of course he'd rather be in his own home but that's not an option with his dementia. He needs 24-hour care. I think that it's definitely the second best if you can't be in your own home.

The staff is wonderful. They're just loving and caring.

Carol13 September 12, 2012

We chose Grace Homes because it's a residential home in a nice setup instead of a nursing home. The ratio between staff to patients is better. I like the homey environment. It's very clean,sunny and odor free. The community in general is friendly and family oriented. It's a very much personalized care. They have their own room and they can bring things from home.

She is in a single room in a house like a one floor living. The food is excellent. They serve organic and homemade meals and nothing with preservatives. She's very happy there.

I feel like that they have a team effort in trying to coordinate care. They have very open communication and I feel very comfortable to discuss with them how things are going with my mother-in-law.

Mary1945 December 24, 2011

The house smelled wonderful - the residents were helping the staff to bake - inside the house is sunny and bright, the bedrooms were larger than I had seen at other facilities. All the bedrooms on the main level of the home which seemed to make it easy for the elderly to get around the house

About Grace Homes

Grace Homes is an assisted living facility in Hopkins, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Grace Homes for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Grace Homes