Morningside of Franklin

105 Sunrise Circle, Franklin, TN, 37067

Reviews of Morningside of Franklin

Mindy7 October 28, 2015

Morningside was a nice facility and a little cheaper. I tried to get my aunt in there because of the cost, but they have a waiting list.

JS6 September 30, 2015

Morningside was very nice, but it was not large enough. I wanted a 2-bedroom, but they only have 1-bedroom. That staff was very nice and showed me around. I thought it was a very good place except that I want something larger.

Caring82993850 April 29, 2014

I liked the proximity of Morningside, and it seemed fine. The rooms had their own bathroom and a kitchen counter for a coffee cup and a little refrigerator. The dining area looked very nice. They had exercise classes, people come in, and they had a full calendar of activities. The day we were there, the therapy dogs came in for a visit, but we missed them. The residents seemed happy, and we talked to a couple of residents. The place did not smell bad, but the cleaners had a strong perfume, and those scents made my mom sick.

Joseph12 May 12, 2013

We had a full tour at Villages at Morningside. It was my first choice if only I could afford the price. The people I dealt with were very nice and helpful. The apartments were airy and well-lighted

Jan8 March 27, 2013

The staff of Morningside was extremely nice. The facility is smaller, so the whole operation is smaller.

Sampson202 August 28, 2012

All of the times that I have visited Morningside of Franklin have been positive. All of the residents have seemed to have a great attitude towards the staff and community as a whole. They provide all levels of care depending on the resident's needs. It is a great way for older folk to maintain relatively independent lives while still have all necessary amenities close by. It is aesthetically pleasing and almost functions as a country club for older adults. There are plenty of activities for every resident, which is what makes it so enjoyable.

HeatherT3 August 26, 2011

While visiting this assisted living facility, I was more than impressed with what I saw and experienced. There are not a lot of patients here, and the staff seemed to know each resident by their name. I noticed that they had a ton of recreational activities for the patients who were very happy to get involved. I have to say that this facility really seemed like a home. The patient rooms had different layouts you could choose from, they could decorate their rooms how they wanted to, there were lots of choices on every single menu to pick from, it was honestly just a great place. We admitted my family member two days after visiting and have been pleased ever since.

From Morningside of Franklin

Morningside of Franklin offers compassionate senior care in Franklin, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Franklin shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Franklin, TN.

Features of Morningside of Franklin