Lamplight of Fort Myers

1896 Park Meadows Drive, Fort Myers, FL, 33907

Reviews of Lamplight of Fort Myers

Loving SonEYVAC May 11, 2016

We had a scheduled meeting at Lamplight of Fort Myers and there was no one to meet us. They brought a lady out to take us through the facility and it just did not impress me and I don’t want to be there. They don’t have a lot of staff and their rooms need repair.

bluocean84 January 26, 2016

I really liked this facility for the simple fact that it was clean and very family friendly. The staff has a lot of knowledge and were very pleasant during our tour. The young lady that gave us the tour was very helpful in explaining how assisted living works as we had no clue and she made us feel very welcome.

G.W. September 15, 2015

Lamplight of Fort Myers looked very nice and clean. The person that gave us the tour was very nice and very helpful in showing us the facilities. The semi-private room we looked at was very nice and adequate.

Bob112279050 August 27, 2015

I am totally pleased with Lamplight of Fort Myers as they give her such very good care. The facility is very clean. I am very comfortable with having my wife there with the care that they give her. The food is excellent. It’s a gated facility with an Olympic size swimming pool -- not only just for the clients but the family as well -- and big areas to walk around.

BJones July 30, 2015

My mom has lived here for 3 years. I love the staff - they are friendly & helpful, & keep me advised of any concerns. The facility is clean & well kept. It is small, which is ideal for my mom - she would be lost in a larger place. She has her own room & bath with a large closet. She has a door to access the outside where she keeps a few plants. I don't worry about my mom - I know there are people looking out for her 24/7, and I feel they truly care about her well-being.

John111112450 July 21, 2015

Lamplight of Fort Myers seemed like a very nice place. It was very clean and well taken care of. The staff seemed to be attentive. They did say 'hello' to a couple of residents there, and the latter seemed to be happy. Overall, I thought it was a pretty nice place.

Martha49 July 07, 2015

Lamplight is very nice, and the staff is very nice too. It is close to where we live, I can go visit him often, and it’s a place my dad can afford. It used to be a hotel. The food is very nice. My dad is very happy there, and I am happy he is there. The people that worked there are very nice. They have bingo, Wii, music, musicians coming in, cards, and puzzles.

Eleanor7 May 30, 2014

We moved my brother to Lamplight. We think it is very nice. We have been very pleased with it. The residents and working staff relationship seems very good. My uncle has only been there a month now. His room is just a plain room. It has wood floors. He has a bathroom, too. Food seems very nice, and he is very pleased with it. Overall, what I like most is that my uncle is happy there.

commercesd May 03, 2012

We were delighted to visit the Emeritus at Fort Myers while in the vicinity checking out assisted living facilities in the area for my friend's mother.

Our tour of the outside grounds was lovely; there were flowers and shrubs everywhere, with nice seating areas.

The staff was very friendly and all seemed to really like their jobs. The main living areas were fresh, clean and sunny with a contemporary, yet homey décor.

The variety of activities offered was impressive. Just about any hobby can be accommodated - and more. The staff goes out of its way to suggest stimulating things to do - from gardening, to reading, playing games and outings in the community and surrounding areas.

The lunch meal we saw looked while there looked really delicious. The menus looked very thoughtfully designed and we were impressed with the selections.

My friend's mother likes to exercise so will appreciate the classes and gym equipment options.

The rooms we viewed were all very clean, well-kept and inviting - kind of resembling what you might find at a hotel - but a bit more personalized.

The library had a large book selection, which my friend's mother would really appreciate.

This facility really looked like a place my friend's mother would like to live. Everything she would need seemed like it was right there, including kind and caring staff.

From Lamplight of Fort Myers

We strive to provide a welcoming home to everyone, regardless of their economic resources. With this focus, we are able to concentrate on overall wellness. This includes preserving one's dignity and nurturing the individual, social and emotional needs of our residents. We accomplish this by partnering with family members, caregivers, and health professionals in the surrounding local communities.

OUR BELIEFS...

We believe is that it is possible to provide affordable senior care in a comfortable community setting with a quality trained staff to care for seniors through the aging process.

We believe quality care starts from a trained and dedicated staff. At Lamplight Communities, we strive to provide our employees with a supportive and positive work environment, opportunities for career advancement, and on-going training of the latest innovative care techniques.

We believe that our partnerships with local government officials and non-for-profit organizations are what strengthen us in the communities we enter. Additionally, we believe with a deeper understanding of those communities, their culture and history, we will better serve our residents and the staff that cares for them.

Home-like atmosphere. Genuinely caring staff members. Active resident council that wants to give back to the community

Features of Lamplight of Fort Myers

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,250/month

• Dining extra: Delivered to rooms during resident illness.

• Staff patient ratio: Max 20:1 AL, 10:1 MC