Silvergate Fallbrook

420 Elbrook, Fallbrook, CA, 92028

Reviews of Silvergate Fallbrook

September 23, 2014

I went to Silvergate. The staff was personable. The room was small and it was upstairs. There was like a step into the shower. You have to pay someone to accompany residents to a meal. I didn’t find it to be something that would work for us.

July 12, 2013

By Kim23

My mom is staying at Silvergate Retirement Residence and so far she is independent living, but soon she'll be needing assisted living care too. There is no smell of urine when you go in and the facility is really pretty. Their common areas are very nice too. They have a beautiful dining room where everybody gets to eat. They have a choice on their menu and food is excellent. They have all kinds of activities like games, movies and bingos. They also have a happy hour before dinner. My mom doesn't drink but she goes just because it is a social affair. In this event, they can choose whatever dessert they want. We are very impressed with Silvergate and I definitely would recommend it.

May 24, 2013

By caring0395

Silvergate was absolutely wine and dining me, and I liked them a lot except that they're the most expensive so far. The staff has been the friendliest. I've gone out to one of their outing because they invited me and I liked it a lot. I had a good time. They didn't have a pool, a workout room, and it doesn't have much acreage, but it did feel homey.

April 30, 2013

Silvergate is a big, clean, and nice facility. The only problem is that it's expensive. It's a big corporation. I just think they would have to look at their budget. It would be a good place but the only disadvantage is that it's not really set up if you have medical issues. It's very good for independent-living though. I wouldn't recommend them based on them tagging so many fees like laundry service and medication assistance.

Photos of Silvergate Fallbrook

Features of Silvergate Fallbrook

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3800/month

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Alzheimer's Disease Support Groups

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5:1

• Licenses: RCFE License

About Silvergate Fallbrook

For more than 20 years, Silvergate Retirement Residence has been providing premier independent living, assisted living, and memory care to North San Diego County. Located in the quaint village of Fallbrook, our community is conveniently close to shopping and medical facilities. Silvergate is locally owned and operated by AmeriCare Health & Retirement, Inc. and has been recognized as a leading senior living community and one of San Diego's BEST Retirement Communities by The Union Tribune's annual Readers Poll.

With one inclusive monthly rate, residents receive three daily meals, weekly housekeeping & flat linen service, utilities (excluding cable and phone), scheduled transportation, 24-hour reception and security on-site, 24-hour emergency response system, apartment maintenance and repair, reserved parking, and a full calendar of exciting activities, programs and scheduled outings.

Silvergate also offers various customized assisted living services at an additional cost. Our Director of Resident Care, along with our licensed nurses and 24-hour caregivers, ensure residents are provided with the assistance needed, at the moment it's needed. Some of the care services available include: medication management, assistance with activities of daily living (such as bathing, dressing and grooming), escort assistance, weight and blood pressure monitoring, continence assistance, and diabetes care management.

For residents living with Alzheimer's or related dementias, Silvergate's Memory Care Suites are designed to feel like home, but offer the safety of a secured perimeter, high-level supervision, and around-the-clock security. The monthly rate includes: private or semi-private accommodations, licensed nursed available daily, daily meals and snacks, staff trained in memory impairment, 24-hour monitoring and supervision, regular reminders and redirection, specialized programs and activities, daily housekeeping services, and secure outside grounds.

To learn more about our quality amenities and full range of services, schedule your complimentary lunch and tour today!

Map of Silvergate Fallbrook