SunRidge at Cielo Vista

7949 Sunmount Dr, El Paso, TX, 79925

Reviews of SunRidge at Cielo Vista

October 28, 2015

By A Caring Son1

We visited SunRidge at Cielo Vista. The facility looked well-run. It was after lunch hour, so there was nobody. There weren't too many residents. My mom liked the rooms; however, the reason she wouldn't want to be there because it is about eight miles away. The staff was very polite. They were very friendly. They were much more affordable than the other facility.

April 02, 2015

By Barbara104671750

SunRidge at Cielo Vista was nice, but we just couldn’t afford it. Everything seems really nice and perfect. I would have put my mom there, but we can’t afford it. They were helpful and nice. The rooms were nice, and the dining room was very pretty. Everything was positive about it.

December 28, 2014

By Pat99552550

I wasn't impressed with SunRidge at Cielo Vista. The staff wasn't as friendly, the residents that I saw were sitting all by themselves just staring at the floor, and it had a bad smell. I wouldn't want to be there, and I wouldn't put my family member there. The room they showed us was nice enough, and it did look clean, but I just didn't get a good feeling from the minute I walked in the door.

August 30, 2014

By Gloria30

I visited SunRidge at Cielo Vista and it was very nice. The staff were very nice. I haven’t tried the food, but they have a marvelous dining room.

November 07, 2012

By butters12380

I was very pleased with this facility. The staff and management were very nice and welcoming. The residents at this facility seemed content and there were many activities for the residents to participate in such as arts and crafts and exercise classes. There were places for socializing and even a library! Overall, this was a great living facility. I was happy to place my grandmother here and trusted them with caring for her.

March 31, 2012

By Pretty Bird

Other

This facility is the place we have picked to place my mom into later this year. They have an Enchanced Living (formerly Memory Care) section. The Alz. residents of the EL and the Assisted Living are together for many activities during the week. What I like is that they are allowing me to bring my mom in during the week to activities and thus she is getting more familiar with the people there and once we place her in the facilitly there will be less adjustment. The staff there is very caring and loving to all the residents. They enter the world of the Alz residents and meet them where they are. In all the times I have been visiting I have seen the care consistent at all times. My mom has loads of fun there and she thinks of it now as her ministry to visit the people there. That helps greatly.

January 13, 2012

By commercesd

The Village Oaks at Cielo Vista is an assisted living facility that we decided to visit since we were in the region looking at places for our aunt. It has a lovely exterior and it was clear that it is well maintained. The staff was friendly and cordial -- and seemed to interact really well with a variety of types of residents. We liked the comfortable decor and could see that the seniors enjoyed it, as well. The furnishings were all homey and accommodating. The communal areas offered settings where the residents could enjoy everything from cards and games to socials. The library was very quaint and peaceful. There is a lot of light throughout the facility, which is something our aunt would really appreciate. In addition to activities they offer on site -- the seniors are taken on regular outings almost daily -- largely due to the lovely and mild weather in the region. The dining room was very cozy -- but still ample in size. The home style food looked and smelled deliciously prepared and nutritious as well. The variety of snacks was impressive, too and are available any time the residents desire them, as well as being offered throughout the day. Residents are encouraged to participate and enjoy the many things there are to do, including their exercise programs. This is a very nice facility with caring staff and well-treated residents.

Photos of SunRidge at Cielo Vista

• Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12:1

• Licenses: Type B

About SunRidge at Cielo Vista

Welcome to Sun Ridge at Cielo Vista, one of El Paso's finest Assisted Living Communities. Serving families near Cielo Vista Mall, Ponder Park and the surrounding area, Sun Ridge is a wonderful community of friends who love to laugh, have fun and share lives full of purpose. Our active approach to assisted living offers seniors the vibrant lifestyle they deserve by encouraging health and independence through our many innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs. More than any other assisted community in El Paso, we believe in a philosophy of service that focuses on meeting the needs of residents by offering independence along with our ever attentive personal care and support services as needed.

Large court yard centered in the center of the community, filled with trees and lots of green grass.

Map of SunRidge at Cielo Vista