SunRidge at Cielo Vista

7949 Sunmount Dr, El Paso, TX, 79925

Reviews of SunRidge at Cielo Vista

Barbara104671750 April 02, 2015

SunRidge at Cielo Vista was nice, but we just couldn’t afford it. Everything seems really nice and perfect. I would have put my mom there, but we can’t afford it. They were helpful and nice. The rooms were nice, and the dining room was very pretty. Everything was positive about it.

Pat99552550 December 28, 2014

I wasn't impressed with SunRidge at Cielo Vista. The staff wasn't as friendly, the residents that I saw were sitting all by themselves just staring at the floor, and it had a bad smell. I wouldn't want to be there, and I wouldn't put my family member there. The room they showed us was nice enough, and it did look clean, but I just didn't get a good feeling from the minute I walked in the door.

Gloria30 August 30, 2014

I visited SunRidge at Cielo Vista and it was very nice. The staff were very nice. I haven’t tried the food, but they have a marvelous dining room.

butters12380 November 07, 2012

I was very pleased with this facility. The staff and management were very nice and welcoming. The residents at this facility seemed content and there were many activities for the residents to participate in such as arts and crafts and exercise classes. There were places for socializing and even a library! Overall, this was a great living facility. I was happy to place my grandmother here and trusted them with caring for her.

Pretty Bird March 31, 2012

This facility is the place we have picked to place my mom into later this year. They have an Enchanced Living (formerly Memory Care) section. The Alz. residents of the EL and the Assisted Living are together for many activities during the week. What I like is that they are allowing me to bring my mom in during the week to activities and thus she is getting more familiar with the people there and once we place her in the facilitly there will be less adjustment. The staff there is very caring and loving to all the residents. They enter the world of the Alz residents and meet them where they are. In all the times I have been visiting I have seen the care consistent at all times. My mom has loads of fun there and she thinks of it now as her ministry to visit the people there. That helps greatly.

commercesd January 13, 2012

The Village Oaks at Cielo Vista is an assisted living facility that we decided to visit since we were in the region looking at places for our aunt. It has a lovely exterior and it was clear that it is well maintained.

The staff was friendly and cordial -- and seemed to interact really well with a variety of types of residents. We liked the comfortable decor and could see that the seniors enjoyed it, as well. The furnishings were all homey and accommodating. The communal areas offered settings where the residents could enjoy everything from cards and games to socials. The library was very quaint and peaceful.

There is a lot of light throughout the facility, which is something our aunt would really appreciate. In addition to activities they offer on site -- the seniors are taken on regular outings almost daily -- largely due to the lovely and mild weather in the region.

The dining room was very cozy -- but still ample in size. The home style food looked and smelled deliciously prepared and nutritious as well. The variety of snacks was impressive, too and are available any time the residents desire them, as well as being offered throughout the day.

Residents are encouraged to participate and enjoy the many things there are to do, including their exercise programs.

This is a very nice facility with caring staff and well-treated residents.

From SunRidge at Cielo Vista

Welcome to Sun Ridge at Cielo Vista, one of El Paso's finest Assisted Living Communities. Serving families near Cielo Vista Mall, Ponder Park and the surrounding area, Sun Ridge is a wonderful community of friends who love to laugh, have fun and share lives full of purpose. Our active approach to assisted living offers seniors the vibrant lifestyle they deserve by encouraging health and independence through our many innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs. More than any other assisted community in El Paso, we believe in a philosophy of service that focuses on meeting the needs of residents by offering independence along with our ever attentive personal care and support services as needed.

Large court yard centered in the center of the community, filled with trees and lots of green grass.

Features of SunRidge at Cielo Vista

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Spanish

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Zumba

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: Move in fee: $1,500
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,200/month

• Staff patient ratio: 12:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Type B
  • State License(s): 030193

• Financial guidance extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of SunRidge at Cielo Vista