Lyndale Edmond

1225 Lakeshore Drive, Edmond, OK, 73013

Reviews of Lyndale Edmond

Anonymous Daughter-in-Law November 07, 2015

I went to Copper Lake. It was very nice with nice grounds available to the residents. The dining room and staff were very pleasant. The facility seemed clean. The rooms were probably not as spacious as some of the others I've seen, but they were very good. I like them.

Caring108721050 June 28, 2015

Copper Lake was a bit pricey, and I got the impression that if you didn’t meet the standards or the financial part of it, you might as well forget it. The staff was OK, but as I said, they were a little more pricey, and a little more upper class. I just got the feeling that dad wouldn't like it there. And it was just too much money for us.

Barbara106351050 May 28, 2015

I visited Copper Lake Estates, and I liked it the best. It was immaculate, and the staff I met were wonderful. The rooms were very nice, clean, and well set up. I was very impressed. They have two different dining rooms, and they're both great. Everybody looked very active, very healthy, and very happy. The location, staffing, pricing, and friendliness were worth recommending.

Caring105823550 May 05, 2015

The personnel at Copper Lake Estates were fantastic. They answered all questions, they were very helpful, and they were very nice. We went touring, and one thing I really like is that the residents wear this little necklace which is a GPS finder, so if they get tired halfway around the lake, they just press a button, and the staff will be able to find them. I don't know what they call them, but they also have this thing in the resident's room, and it kind of monitors their movement. Like if they get up five times in the night, they know they have been up stirring and wandering around and going to the bathroom. They use it to monitor possible health issues or problems. If they don't get up at all, they know they will have to check on something. The place was not as dated, and it had a life that was very pretty. There seemed to be a lot of people out and about and active. There was one group activity, but the rest were out kind of socializing in the common area. The rooms were larger, and it is adequate. The problem is the woman I am looking for is coming from a 3000 square foot home, so nothing is going to be adequate for her. It is going to be a hard sell for her; however, I like that place. The place is nice, and it seems to be a more active environment.

Caring102621250 February 22, 2015

I liked Copper Lake Estates, but my mother is independent, and we don’t think she needs assisted living. It seemed to be very small, and I liked it. One of the staff who works in the facility that my mother is in right now was also working there.

Maurine2 February 09, 2015

I thought the Copper Lake Estates was a very nice facility. I just think my mom needs more care than what an assisted living facility could provide. It was just a small room with a sink and a bathroom. It is not like an apartment or anything, but more of an efficiency type. Their area was like a park lake setting that kind of surrounds this lake. They can go out and walk around the lake or eat their lunch there. The staff was very helpful. They seemed friendly and willing to answer questions, but it wasn't going to be where my mom could go.

Caring101182350 January 26, 2015

We went to Cooper Lake. It was very nice, but did not meet our needs. The lady that had us signed in was very nice. The dining area was very nice, and they had lots of food choices. However, they didn't have the amount of space that we needed. I had also visited the place because my friend lived there. She really liked it, and they treated her well.

Anonymous100189550 December 27, 2014

Copper Lake Estates is really nice if we could just afford this one. They have everything. They have the charity. It is very nice. They have activities. All the employees and the residents seemed very happy and friendly, and it just seems like that it would be a good environment for my mom to find friends. The price range was not that bad. It is just that mom has a low income. She only has social security coming in. It is in a really nice neighborhood, and it is soothing. It is kind of out of the way, and it has a lake which the cafeteria kind of overlooks so it is just a very nice facility.

Caring70564850 May 30, 2014

Copper Lake Estates was a little larger than what I had seen, and it had more closet space. The rooms were roomier. It was very clean. They seem to have lots of activities, too. They showed me all of the building, and it had a beautiful view. It has a lake out in front. They had facilities for pets. The dining area looked really nice. It had tablecloths, and it looked very pleasant. The staff seemed to be very efficient and very pleasant as well.

George85170050 May 20, 2014

Copper Lake Estates was homey. I talked to the people about the building, and it was safe. The staff was very nice and informative. They told me several options there as far as living and gave me their prices. However, I decided what they offered was not for me. They showed me the apartment, and I was not interested in their apartments. They told me about the cottages that they had, their square footage and layout. They told me everything that they provided for the residents who lived there. Some of the recreation and programs that they had were interesting enough, but I was not that interested to actually live there. It was a wonderful community and I thought it was very nice. It just wasn't for me.

Cindy42 April 09, 2014

Copper Lake Estates was really nice, but it was really expensive. It's big. The rooms are really nice and pretty good sized. It's probably why they're expensive. I thought the staff was very nice. It seems like they have a lot of activities. They were friendly, and there were people around everywhere. Everybody seemed really happy.

Kim48 March 27, 2014

We visited Copper Lake Estates, and the whole experience was very pleasant. We went in. We had lunch. We visited with the director, and we met some of the residents and staff. We met the therapy director and the recreational director, and everybody was very pleasant. It was a beautiful establishment. It was clean. They were organized. It was very good, and I was really happy with the visit.

Caringdaughter2013 July 30, 2013

i toured here recently looking for my mother. The sales counselor, Alex, toured us and actually listened to what we needed instead of talking over us. We stayed and had lunch and the food was excellent, I never thought food would be like this in a retirement home and mom loved it! The director took time to introduce herself and talk to us about senior housing and the whole time we talked current tenants living there would stop in to say hi and chat. You could tell the tenants were happy and the director and staff cared. We even discussed "what ifs" for when mom's care progresses and we were pleased to know they have an assisted living on site and we toured that as well. The people living there looked very well cared for and we actually saw staff in the halls doing their job and helping people, unlike another community close to this one where we walked the halls and NEVER saw another soul!! We are very happy and will be moving mom into her new home at Copperlake

caring010620 June 25, 2013

We chose Copper Lake Estates for my dad because they are very accommodating. My dad has bladder cancer and he needs a catheter, but they allowed my dad in and are very accommodating to his needs. They made it easy for us. They would do a monthly evaluation on the nursing care that my dad needs, so if he doesn't need much, we don't have to pay as much. They are pretty reasonable compared to the rest of the places around here. I like the fact that he can age there and when the time comes when he needs it, more care is available. He won't have to move again. Everybody is just really sweet, supportive and nice. Another thing worth mentioning about this facility is the location. The setting is beautiful. It's clean and friendly. There is a lake and it's so peaceful there.

George S February 09, 2013

My family chose Copper Lake Estates for me. They compared it to a lot other facilities, the cost, as well as the amenities. When I get up in the morning, I look out my window I see lake with geese, ducks, and even heron occasionally. It's wonderful. The staff is really good. They take me to where I need to go. I do everything for myself, but they check on me. The food is good and served in generous portions, especially the breakfast, they're magnificent. I'm gaining weight.

Kelley1 July 30, 2012

Copper Lake is very beautiful and has a nice view. They have this beautiful large pond. They have a very reasonable price. They have state of the art monitoring care, where each residents have this emergency alert necklaces. The staff is great. They give a lot of personal care and attention to their residents. And their residents love being there. We've been very thankful that we found this place for my dad.

kafieg November 04, 2009

good care

My father has been in 3 different facilities, and CopperLake is by far the best I have found. It is not perfect - all care facilities deal with staff turnover, however, I have found Copper Lake to be diligent in providing good, caring assisted living services. My dad has been there 2 years. We have had occasional concerns, but they were addressed courteously and resolved to our satisfaction. Dad enjoys his days - such a God-send, compared to finding him "forgotten and neglected emotionally" elsewhere. Family are welcomed at any time, and communication is good with all staff and administration. No matter where a loved one is, family should monitor care regularly, get to know facility caregivers, and never be afraid to ask questions. CopperLake works with us to provide my dad a quality life as he deals with moderate Alzheimer's and declining abilities.

From Lyndale Edmond

Welcome to Lyndale Edmond in Edmond, Oklahoma, now part of the Sagora family of communities!

We believe seniors deserve the utmost in respect, courtesy, and care.

We strive to foster a lifestyle that is enriching, engaging and meaningful. Each day we care for and serve each resident in a manner that respects their individuality.

At Sagora, we believe in a lifestyle that nurtures the spirit, enables freedom of choice, encourages independence, preserves dignity, and involves family and friends.

That's the Sagora lifestyle.

Features of Lyndale Edmond

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62