Woodlands Creek

12605 Woodlands Pkwy, Clive, IA, 50325

Reviews of Woodlands Creek

Family of Bill Brunia May 11, 2016

The staff at Woodlands Creek were absolutely amazing. They took wonderful care of our dad and we are so grateful for the way they took him in as family. They worked with us throughout dad's time there so well . A+.

Mangum Family March 14, 2016

Our Dear Mother, Marcella, was a resident at this facility for 4 years. We moved her from WI to IA and it was a difficult move. The friends/family she met at Woodlands Creek made it an extremely easy move for her. She loved the staff as well as the food and activities at this facility. Our family will never forget this beautiful facility and the employees that were always there for her. My family highly recommends it.

Thank you for your kind words and for the opportunity to care for your mother. It warms our heart that you had such a good experience here at Woodlands Creek and we were happy to have her as part of our family.

Visitor124692650 February 27, 2016

This company is beautiful. I am so excited for my parents to move into this community. The staff are such great people.

Pamela42 February 11, 2016

We visited Woodlands Creek for my mother. It was a beautiful place. Very lovely. The staff seemed very good. The apartments were beautiful. They were very nice. The activities seemed very good. There were lots of stuff. The dining area looked very nice. It was kind of restaurant style. The facility seemed clean, very friendly, and very comfortable.

Tom117119150 November 30, 2015

Woodlands Creek is very new, very nice, and very elegant. The rooms were nice. They have good dining facilities, underground parking. They have an assisted living facility attached to it, which is nice. It was all very good.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words.

Bob and Judy Myers November 30, 2015

Our mother is currently a resident at Woodlands Creek. This is an excellent facility which provides a high level of service through a knowledgeable and caring staff. We feel Woodlands Creek provides good value for the services they offer.

Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy to hear how much you enjoy having your mother live at Woodlands Creek. We will certainly pass these kind words on to our staff.

anonymous114024350 November 10, 2015

Woodlands Creek was a very nice place, but it wasn’t in the right location for us, and it was expensive. We liked the rooms. They have a lot of activities and continued to send us invitations for different things they have going on.

Thank you for your nice review. I am sorry to hear that we were not the best fit for you but we wish you luck in your search and hope that you find a great community.

Anonymous114080450 October 29, 2015

Woodlands Creek was high on our list. Everything about it was very nice. It had wonderful facilities, a good location, and the staff was great, very friendly, very nice, and very professional.

Thank you for your nice review. I am certainly glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Woodlands Creek and I hope that we see you again soon.

fcornwell September 10, 2015

It's a wonderful place to live. We live in the Independent living and we can be as busy as we want. Bible Study, Bridge, Games of all kinds. Our own Nurse Mary. .A Wonderful Chef and staff with great servers, some one commented that it was just like going on a cruse and I believe that's about what you feel like... A marvelous staff that makes you feel like they would do anything you wanted them to... Never have a feeling that we aren't secure with 24 hour security people on duty. What more can I say. We are so happy we made this move 3+ years ago...

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It warms our heart to hear how happy you are!

Guest1111 September 09, 2015

Everyone was very helpful and had smiles on their faces. I felt very comfortable. Everything was clean and the facility was beautiful. Very close to where my parents Dr offices are. Will be moving my parents in!

Thank you for your great review. We are so excited to have your parents living here at Woodlands Creek!

Caring111410150 August 09, 2015

Woodlands Creek was clean and very nice. The staff was very open and very helpful, very courteous. Very nice dining room and a good selection of food.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience at Woodlands Creek. We hope to see you again soon.

Caring109141050 April 10, 2015

I am in Woodlands Creek. The staff is patient and caring. The apartment is clean. They serve our food, and it is good. My experience here is good.

Thank you so much for your review. We are so appreciative of your kind words and we are so happy that you are enjoying yourself here at Woodlands Creek!

Susan95119050 October 17, 2014

Woodlands Creek is affordable, mom has a friend there, and she is more familiar with it. They accept pets. The staff was fine. Everyone looked very nice. The activities were similar as the other places. She wanted to be closer to where the activities are.

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad that you had a great experience at Woodlands Creek. We try to ensure every day that our residents love the way they live and that has helped us to become one of the highest ranked communities in the country when it comes to resident satisfaction. We are dedicated to listening to the needs of our residents from what kinds of activities they enjoy to what their favorite meals are. Again thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Caring96137550 July 19, 2014

Woodlands Creek was the best that I found in the area. I liked the environment. The rooms were good. They had a lot of activities in the afternoon, and they had bridge there almost every day. The dining area was like a ski lodge in Colorado. It had big wooden beams. It was large and airy. The furniture were very good. One of the rooms that I looked at, which she called the deluxe, was very light, very airy, and it was probably the nicest one I had been in. The only thing that would rate it down was that their program was an a la carte system. Their services went by points. If you needed assistance in laying out your medicines, that's 2 points. If you needed help in the shower, it's 10 points. Their meal was also a point system. Breakfast was 5 points, supper was 5 points, and dinner was 10 points. With your monthly rent, you would be given 310, which would mean 10 a day. They were cumulative within the month; if you don't use you points within the month, you couldn't carry them over.

Dough May 20, 2014

I like the staff at Woodlands Creek. They seem very nice and really care about the residents. They go above and beyond what is required of them. The rooms are big, clean, and nice. I ate there once, and they have very good food. My mother participates usually about twice a day in activities. I am very satisfied with what they provide.

Caring66841050 February 28, 2014

I like the programs that Silvercrest At Woodlands Creek offers. I also like the way the facility was setup. I took the tour and they were very good about answering my questions. I like their rooms. Most of them seemed light and airy. One thing I also like is that you can either eat your breakfast downstairs or you can eat it in your room. They gave me their current monthly newsletter where activities are being included in. They also have a shuttle that on certain days would take you to one of the grocery stores in the area.

From Woodlands Creek

Welcome to Woodlands Creek

Love the Way You Live.

At Woodlands Creek Active Retirement Community, you will receive the privacy, care, and attention you need for an enriched and fulfilling life. We are nestled in a quiet area just off of Northwest 128th Street, you will spend your days relaxing, fishing, enjoying long walks, and experiencing the type of senior living you have always wanted. We don't just offer senior apartments, we are also a full service Assisted Living with an additional Alzheimer's and Dementia Community. We provide excellent care and offer amazing recreational activities that will provide you with the perfect amount of enjoyment you need during your retirement. Our care staff will offer you the type of one on one attention that is expected from one of the top Senior Living Communities in the Des Moines area.

Experience a rewarding and fulfilling lifestyle

Woodlands Creek is an active retirement community offering Independent Living that allows you a full range of customized services. Our spacious apartments are equipped with full kitchens, individual controls for heat and air, hook ups for television, phone and internet, smoke and fire detectors and washer and dryers. Our Independent Living residents can enjoy three chef prepared meals a day, underground parking, and an active social life with an array of activities and outings throughout the day. Woodlands Creek ensures that residents enjoy the benefits of living in a community while still enjoying their privacy, independence and maintaining their dignity. We are proud to be one of the most well regarded retirement communities in the Des Moines area, offering the perfect balance of Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care.

Assisted Living and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care

We recognize that not all of our residents will have the same needs. That is why we also offer Assisted Living and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care. Your loved one will be attended to with the utmost care and concern by an experienced and professional staff. Our goal is to provide our residents with the opportunity to enjoy life with privacy and dignity while receiving the care and support they need to Love the Way They Live. At Woodlands Creek we encourage independence with the safety, security and comfort of our residents as our primary focus.

If you are looking for Senior Living apartments, Assisted Living or Memory Care in the Des Moines area, please browse our website to find additional information about our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Alzheimer's and Dementia Care services.

We are nestled in a quiet area just off of Northwest 128th Street, you will spend your days relaxing, fishing, enjoying long walks, and experiencing the type of senior living you have always wanted. Restaurant style dining, community room, library, wellness center, whirlpool bath, IL apts have full size kitchens, AL apts have kitchenettes, heated underground parking.

Features of Woodlands Creek

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt., We offer 24 hour onsite security

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,500/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 40

• Licenses: Assisted Living License

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Woodlands Creek