Bristol Village, Inc.

8455 Clarence Center Road, Clarence Center, NY, 14032

Reviews of Bristol Village, Inc.

Frank120833950 April 14, 2016

Bristol Village, Inc is very clean and does not have a bad smell. This place is extremely well kept, and the people are very friendly. We chose it for the general appearance and the staff who was extremely knowledgeable and extremely concerned about my parents' well-being. They have been very receptive. The one thing they could improve on is getting the residents involved in activities. I have eaten there, and the food was good.

Anonymous120919550 February 24, 2016

The food at Bristol Village was always good. The facility is good and always clean. The staff was very friendly, seemed to be very qualified, and always attentive. I found nothing wrong with that facility.

Buffalogal8202 August 26, 2015

Other

I placed my mother in the memory care unit at Bristol Village, Clarence, in February 2015, and I am thrilled with the level of care she is receiving. My first priority as my mother's primary caregiver was to make sure the staff was attentive, caring, positive and patient. In addition to her dementia, my Mom has lost almost all ability to communicate/verbalize. Bristol Village Memory Care's staff....the aides, nurses, activities coordinators, and even the maintenance/cleaning/laundry team are all excellent. I spend a great deal of time in the facility so I get a chance to observe real time. Turnover has been low, so relationships are developed, my Mom's unique needs have been learned and accommodated, and once the transitionary period was over, my Mom is peaceful, happy and anxiety free. It is obvious that she feels safe. The staff seem happy working there, say hello and greet residents and visitors with smiles and often hugs. Everyone in the overall facility from the receptionists, management and dining room staff are equally kind and welcoming. The facility itself is beautiful. Memory care rooms are spacious, each room has it's own bathroom, the common areas are bright, cheery and clean. There are regular activities within Memory Care as well as overall facility activities that Memory Care residents get to participate in including live music performances, BBQs and picnics. Placing your vulnerable parent with dementia in a facility is a scary process. Bristol Village was a great choice for my mother.

Caring102917550 March 27, 2015

I chose Bristol Village because of reputation. I toured all of the facilities, and I thought it is the best one. I looked at about ten places. The rooms are very nice, and the staffs are very friendly and very courteous. The one bed apartment is spacious. They have everything there like crafts, puzzle room, exercise room, and TV rooms. They have everything in there. Bristol is the top one because they have everything that I like. It is a smaller community, it has a separate bedroom, it is on the first floor, and it is clean.

MyMomsHappy June 23, 2012

The facility and caregivers are 5 star. Wonderful place for my mom. It is like a resort...so clean, and staff so caring. Can't say enough good things about it.

rice892 April 28, 2012

I really had no problems with this facility. During my grandparents approximately year long stay there, they were treated with respect, and the staff members were extremely courteous and friendly. I liked how they had a big bird cage in the lobby of the village, where the reception desk was; on many occasions I noticed residents watching them and they seemed to be pretty well entertained. The rooms were very nice, they had ample room for what my grandparents required, and although I did not eat at bristol I was told that the food was adequate. I also very much liked how they had several conference rooms, or lounges where families could congregate to have dinner together, or just meet to be together. It was difficult to take mom and pop out of the facility in their frail condition, but it was easy and nice to visit them all together. As a grandchild, I never had to deal with any of the finances, but I never remember my parents talking about how expensive it was either (even though it may have been). Overall, I was happy that my grandparents were treated with respect in their final years, and were able to ease into the next phase of their lives gracefully.

momjob2 June 02, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

Our Mom lived at Bristol Village for over 5 years befor she died of cancer. She started living on the assisted living side, then ended her stay in the "Memory" section because of her alzeihmers's disease. We feel so "eternally grateful" to all the staff and administration at Bristol Village, in Clarence Center. They not only cared for our mother, but also made "Our Mom, their Mom."....That is a rareity these days. They made sure she was cared for in "every" way....living with "dignity" and "love" at all times. She was always kept clean personally and her apartment was always "spotless" and smelling "fresh." Her dinning choices were always tastety..(as we joined her often.) She was always involved in many functions while living there. ( This kept her mind as "sharp" as can be.) We never worried about Mom being mistreated or ignored. Even Mom admitted she liked living there. If anyone is looking for an assisted living center with a memory care unit as a second step (if needed), this is the place. I would like to take this moment to "Thank the Lord" for his direction to this place.

From Bristol Village, Inc.

Included Services

• Personal Care Assistance with bathing, dressing and ADL's
  • Diverse calendar of activities
  • Three well balanced home cooked meals
  • Case Management and social work
  • Housekeeping and laundry
  • Scheduled transportation for group outing, shopping and entertainment
  • Phone and Cable

Available Services

• In-house physician
  • Pharmacy delivery
  • Visiting Podiatrist
  • Hair Salon
  • Newspaper
  • Dry Cleaning

For over 150 years we've made it our business to look after the physical, emotional and medical welfare of our residents. At Bristol Village family matters and we strive to treat each resident just like our own family.

Features of Bristol Village, Inc.

• Minimum rate: $3900/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $5350/month

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Nurse On Staff We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio 8:1 Memory; 14:1 Assisted
  • Minimum Age 55
  • Pets No Pets Allowed

• Licenses Ny
  • State Licenses 240 S 107

Location of Bristol Village, Inc.