The Terrace at Mountain Creek

Reviews of The Terrace at Mountain Creek

Overview of Ratings

4.2

January 26, 2015

I've been here at The Terrace at Mountain Creek for a couple of months already. It's good, and I liked it because they have better pricing point than the other places in the area, and the location is good. It's convenient to my job. They took us out to view their Christmas lights, and they take the residents to Wal-Mart twice a week. The food is good, and it's three meals a day instead of just two. The staff is very good and very friendly. The cleaning and the maintenance are pretty good. The thing that we don't like is my husband is a bilateral amputee above the knee, he is wheelchair bound, he has no ability to ambulate, and the bathroom is very tiny. They definitely need to remodel their rooms and make all the rooms wheelchair friendly, and it is not power wheelchair friendly at all in the apartment that we are in. The apartment overall is large, and the rooms are very large, just not the bathrooms. The bathrooms need to be remodeled and resized; I mean major remodeling.

July 22, 2014

By Bev9

I believe this is as good as it gets. If you are bored, it's because you don't get involved in the many varied activities provided. And the staff are always kind, courteous and helpful. Food is good and served three times a day

August 20, 2012

By brandyb1

well to begin this is a place where a friend of my family lives. She does enjoy her stay at this facility. I came to visit her on occasion. The first impression is the lady at the front desk, she was very polite and helpful. her positive attitude made me more comfortable. While visiting her i was able to do some activities that were planned by facility. That was nice. My overall thought on the techs helping were they were helpful and seemed to like their jobs. But the one thing i was sure that they were understaffed they really need more help. I overheard some of the nurses gossiping about other employees, i thought that was not professorial at all. But my overall experience was a good one, the lack in sympathy from one nurse did make me a little upset,but some people are just like that. The place was pretty clean, and nicely decorated.

June 23, 2012

By chipper3

When we first moved him to the assisted living side of The Terrace I was thankful at the attitudes and offers of condolence that were extended to me and my family. We had specifically chosen The Terrace thinking that some time in the future Dad would need to be taken care of with greater diligence than we were able to provide. I was a bit disappointed that more assistance was not provided when it came time for the actual move. I am not sure why perhaps it was due to his realization that he was getting old and was no longer able to take care of himself but his attitude turned quite sour toward those who were put in charge of providing that care. Specifically, he became verbally abusive to his health care providers. I was once again encouraged, however, that they remained professional and businesslike and did not seem to allow his attitude to change their demeanor.

April 25, 2012

By pinkangel06

The Terrace at Mountain Creek is the best facilit for residents at the retirement level or the assisted living level. They are friendly, well organized, well maintained, and have excellent staff who treat you like family. It is a very safe environment and there is always activities for the residents at all ages and abilities. They encourage family time, having programs during the holidays and programs and activities during the week. There are three wings, retirement, assisted, and alzheimers (called memory care).

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of The Terrace at Mountain Creek

About The Terrace at Mountain Creek

The Terrace at Mountain Creek is an assisted living facility in Chattanooga, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Terrace at Mountain Creek for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Terrace at Mountain Creek