The Terrace at Mountain Creek

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Terrace at Mountain Creek

July 27, 2015

By Ann Greever

I am the daughter of a client at the Terrace. I had started my search in April and finally when my mother was more ready we chose the Terrace. We, my sis and myself and my mom went to visit 4 facilities. WOW! The Terrace won hands down. We did discuss all four with my brothers and sis and mom. We wrote prices and pros and cons of each facility and like I said the Terrace got it without a doubt. The facility is wonderful, there are great activities, the food is excellent and it is like dining out each meal. The Terrace is elegant yet home like. Now in just a few short weeks I have spent much time there with my mother as she is becoming familiar. We could not have asked for better care. My mother was actually in very bad shape when arriving and within just a few days she is back to being healthy. Each staff and client there has gone out of their way to be exceptionally nice to all of us. I could not have found a nicer place. A big thank you to The Terrace for doing your jobs well. It is obvious that you do care for your clients. Sincerely, Ann Greever

April 21, 2015

By John84327250

At The Terrace at Mountain Creek, they have transportation if you want to go with them. It was very nice. Their host -- who was very nice -- escorted us. Food was very good. We went for lunch, and it was a very nice lunch. The service was nice. They got to your table in a reasonable amount of time. Overall, it was a very nice experience. The host showed us around. They have areas on each floor for people who sit down, watch TV, read, and get together with some of the other people who would come to visit you. They have rooms that look out over the valley. They have different sizes and pricing with each size. Those rooms were very nice, and some of them had fantastic views. Parking was no problem when we got there. The facility was very nice.

March 08, 2015

By Meryl1

I was very disappointed with the Terrace. I felt that it was like built 30 or 40 years ago, and nothing has been upgraded. The apartments were not very enticing, it looked very old, and the appliances -- nothing was upgraded. It looked like all the original stuff. Also, we needed a walk-in shower or bathtub, and they didn't have that. But the facility itself, the grounds, and the atmosphere were very nice. The apartments were just very disappointing. They did invite us for lunch, and it was good. The meal was fine, and the director there was wonderful. I think they have to improve their apartments; for $50,000 a year, it doesn't make sense. The staff was wonderful. I had no complaints about them.

January 26, 2015

I've been here at The Terrace at Mountain Creek for a couple of months already. It's good, and I liked it because they have better pricing point than the other places in the area, and the location is good. It's convenient to my job. They took us out to view their Christmas lights, and they take the residents to Wal-Mart twice a week. The food is good, and it's three meals a day instead of just two. The staff is very good and very friendly. The cleaning and the maintenance are pretty good. The thing that we don't like is my husband is a bilateral amputee above the knee, he is wheelchair bound, he has no ability to ambulate, and the bathroom is very tiny. They definitely need to remodel their rooms and make all the rooms wheelchair friendly, and it is not power wheelchair friendly at all in the apartment that we are in. The apartment overall is large, and the rooms are very large, just not the bathrooms. The bathrooms need to be remodeled and resized; I mean major remodeling.

July 22, 2014

By Bev9

I believe this is as good as it gets. If you are bored, it's because you don't get involved in the many varied activities provided. And the staff are always kind, courteous and helpful. Food is good and served three times a day

August 20, 2012

By brandyb1

well to begin this is a place where a friend of my family lives. She does enjoy her stay at this facility. I came to visit her on occasion. The first impression is the lady at the front desk, she was very polite and helpful. her positive attitude made me more comfortable. While visiting her i was able to do some activities that were planned by facility. That was nice. My overall thought on the techs helping were they were helpful and seemed to like their jobs. But the one thing i was sure that they were understaffed they really need more help. I overheard some of the nurses gossiping about other employees, i thought that was not professorial at all. But my overall experience was a good one, the lack in sympathy from one nurse did make me a little upset,but some people are just like that. The place was pretty clean, and nicely decorated.

June 23, 2012

By chipper3

When we first moved him to the assisted living side of The Terrace I was thankful at the attitudes and offers of condolence that were extended to me and my family. We had specifically chosen The Terrace thinking that some time in the future Dad would need to be taken care of with greater diligence than we were able to provide. I was a bit disappointed that more assistance was not provided when it came time for the actual move. I am not sure why perhaps it was due to his realization that he was getting old and was no longer able to take care of himself but his attitude turned quite sour toward those who were put in charge of providing that care. Specifically, he became verbally abusive to his health care providers. I was once again encouraged, however, that they remained professional and businesslike and did not seem to allow his attitude to change their demeanor.

April 25, 2012

By pinkangel06

The Terrace at Mountain Creek is the best facilit for residents at the retirement level or the assisted living level. They are friendly, well organized, well maintained, and have excellent staff who treat you like family. It is a very safe environment and there is always activities for the residents at all ages and abilities. They encourage family time, having programs during the holidays and programs and activities during the week. There are three wings, retirement, assisted, and alzheimers (called memory care).

Photos of The Terrace at Mountain Creek

About The Terrace at Mountain Creek

The Terrace at Mountain Creek is an assisted living facility in Chattanooga, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Terrace at Mountain Creek for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Terrace at Mountain Creek