Brookdale Meadowmont

100 Lanark Road, Chapel Hill, NC, 27517

Reviews of Brookdale Meadowmont

John84646750 June 10, 2014

Carolina House is an excellent place, but it was a little farther away, and my wife needed a little more help. It was a newer facility, and the staff was very pleasant. The rooms looked very nice.

Caring010508 May 31, 2014

There were nice facilities at Carolina House of Chapel Hill. It was not super luxurious, but it was neat and clean. The food was good. And the rooms were pretty adequate, and everything was fine.

Caring81650550 May 30, 2014

They offer entertainment for the residents. They seemed nice and clean, and I like that. The staff seemed to be friendly and knowledgeable of the facility.

Micheal2 October 31, 2013

Carolina House reminded one of one's home, in fact, better than one's home in certain circumstances like library and what have you. It looked like a very comfortable place to associate with. I thought it was very clean, very nice and presented very well. The rooms looked adequate and the people that I talked with seemed competent. The staff was very good, very thorough, very open and very considerate. They had the usual card games and they had a little bus that will take them shopping and to various places.

Caring71331850 October 30, 2013

Carolina House was not as close to our house, but it was close. This one was our first choice. If we have to move my parents today, that's probably where we will go. I like that it was actually smaller.

Diana18 September 29, 2013

Carolina House was my first choice and it was the one I would have taken my mother hadn't they moved her to where she was at now. They also had a memory care unit. It was extremely impressive. When I went there, there were residents wandering all over the place and they were well dressed and they told us how much they loved it there. The gentleman while he was giving a tour saw a resident needing help, he stopped and helped that resident right that minute. He told me about the call bell system. I watched how fast the call bell was answered and that too was extremely impressive. It impressed me also that the residents actually had a board that made decisions about some of their activities and the improvements they made.

From Brookdale Meadowmont

Brookdale Meadowmont provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Meadowmont