Brookdale Meadowmont

100 Lanark Road, Chapel Hill, NC, 27517

Reviews of Brookdale Meadowmont

June 26, 2014

Carolina House was another choice of mine, but it was just one big building, like a hotel. The facility was very clean. It was very nice. They were really welcoming. There was an Alzheimer's unit that was separate. The staff was very nice. They were great. I like the staff a lot. The rooms were actually very nice. They have high ceilings. The dining facility seemed good, too.

June 10, 2014

By John84646750

Carolina House is an excellent place, but it was a little farther away, and my wife needed a little more help. It was a newer facility, and the staff was very pleasant. The rooms looked very nice.

May 31, 2014

There were nice facilities at Carolina House of Chapel Hill. It was not super luxurious, but it was neat and clean. The food was good. And the rooms were pretty adequate, and everything was fine.

May 30, 2014

They offer entertainment for the residents. They seemed nice and clean, and I like that. The staff seemed to be friendly and knowledgeable of the facility.

October 31, 2013

By Micheal2

Carolina House reminded one of one's home, in fact, better than one's home in certain circumstances like library and what have you. It looked like a very comfortable place to associate with. I thought it was very clean, very nice and presented very well. The rooms looked adequate and the people that I talked with seemed competent. The staff was very good, very thorough, very open and very considerate. They had the usual card games and they had a little bus that will take them shopping and to various places.

October 30, 2013

Carolina House was not as close to our house, but it was close. This one was our first choice. If we have to move my parents today, that's probably where we will go. I like that it was actually smaller.

September 29, 2013

By Diana18

Carolina House was my first choice and it was the one I would have taken my mother hadn't they moved her to where she was at now. They also had a memory care unit. It was extremely impressive. When I went there, there were residents wandering all over the place and they were well dressed and they told us how much they loved it there. The gentleman while he was giving a tour saw a resident needing help, he stopped and helped that resident right that minute. He told me about the call bell system. I watched how fast the call bell was answered and that too was extremely impressive. It impressed me also that the residents actually had a board that made decisions about some of their activities and the improvements they made.

Photos of Brookdale Meadowmont

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Meadowmont

About Brookdale Meadowmont

Brookdale Meadowmont provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Meadowmont