Brookdale Brockport

90 West Avenue, Brockport, NY, 14420

Reviews of Brookdale Brockport

April 27, 2015

By Karen105088650

Everything is good about Emeritus at Landing of Brockport. My mother's sister was there, and it was very nice. The apartments were really cute. They have activities like bingo.

April 18, 2015

By William95334350

The facility itself was quite large. They were very cordial and very informative. They gave me a tour to see the different units. You could get one of your own or share with somebody else. You could have your own kitchen or there was a communal dining room. They were very good. I'd give Emeritus at Landing of Brockport a triple A rating as far as the questions answered and the information that I got.

August 21, 2014

By Caring93190550

I visited Emeritus of Landing and it was a really nice facility. It was, however, a little too far from me and I think it would be too quiet for her. The place is clean; it's beautiful; and everybody is very helpful, but it was way farther than I thought. The place is really for assisted living. They have little apartments that are very clean. The staff was nice and very friendly.

May 29, 2014

My mother is already placed at Emeritus at Landing of Brockport. I like the personality of the people there best. They were caring, considerate, and family oriented. They have a nursing service on staff all the time. The facility is clean. It is very nice. There are two sections to this building. One part is assisted living, where my mother has her own apartment. They provide food, and they take care of all her medications. On the other end of the building is the memory care, which is a separate part of this facility. In her apartment, she has a living room, a small kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom. It is bright and cheery. She has a huge picture window and she has air conditioning. It is all handicapped accessible. They did the bedroom furniture for us. My mother was not from here, so she was here without anything. Regarding food, to be honest, my mother has gained 10 pounds since she has been there. The dining facility was elegant.

January 28, 2014

I had a relative who lived at Emeritus at Landing of Brockport. It's a wonderful place, but it’s very expensive. We were more than happy with the facility. The level of care is outstanding. My husband's grandmother was always happy there.

May 29, 2013

My mother stayed at Emeritus at Landing of Brockport. The staff were very caring and helpful. She had a room. I have not tried the food but she ate everything. They had all kinds of activities like choral group and day trips. My husband built them a garden where they planted flowers. They were wonderful and I was very satisfied.

June 29, 2012

By Dee088

Emeritus of Landing is very nice and comfortable like a hotel. It's very fancy. It's quite costly compared to many facilities I've toured. We were showed a room in the assisted living part and there was actually a resident on that room and she was nice enough for us to take a look. They have a lot of activities going on inside the facility.

June 15, 2012

By skbnan1

As I walked into the Emeritus Assisted living Facility the first thing I noticed was the beauty of the place. There weren't any smells of any sort that would tell me the place was not well taken care of. As I walked in further for my appointment I was able to see the common area which was beautiful as well as elegantly designed. I was able to see a room in which my mother would be staying in and much to our surprise it was just as beautiful as the rest of the building. The residents that we walked passed in the halls and waiting area were smiling and talkative, they seemed very content with there home at Emeritus. The staff that we encountered seemed very dedicated to the residents knowing each one by name. The staff interacted in such a way with the residents that they seemed as if they were all family. The location of the Facility was very nice and the outdoor landscaped was very well maintained. The only downfall of the place was in that it was beyond what my mother could afford at the time. There were many financial solutions offered though and now we are in the works of getting the financing so mom can move into her new home.

Photos of Brookdale Brockport

Features of Brookdale Brockport

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4195/month

About Brookdale Brockport

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Brockport