Brookdale Tramway Ridge

4910 Tramway Ridge, Albuquerque, NM, 87111

Reviews of Brookdale Tramway Ridge

October 28, 2014

By Carol4393

At Brookdale Place of Albuquerque, I like how many staff members they have. It was more than some of the other places. Also, the staff was just very responsive to the patients. The place was really well kept and very clean. At that time when I visited, they had singing going on and art therapy. I visited this place for my father. We ate there and the food was very good. The rooms were very clean and there was more space in a room than I thought it was going to be. Brookdale Place was more homey than the other facility.

December 13, 2013

I did check out Brookdale Place and the facility was very nice and very pleasant. It has a beautiful lobby and dining area. I could see that food looked good. The people were very helpful. There were several old gentlemen that were either seen on a couch or in a wheelchair. We were there for about an hour looking around and when we came back those guys were same there. They were just sitting there or sleeping. When we were walking by the rooms, there was one room and we saw a lady that passed out on her bed. We could see her pass out, spread eagle facing towards the door, and that was very concerning to me. The facility was great, but the execution was not that great.

November 27, 2013

By Trishana

I have found an assisted living for my father and he is set. Brookdale is close to my uncle. The staff is fantastic, the rooms are very nice but the food is terrible. There are lots of activities but my father chooses not to participate in them.

October 11, 2013

The minute we walked in to Brookdale, we had a very warm fuzzy feeling with this place. It has a homey feel to it. It is not like some other facilities that are so big and the hallways are like big huge motels that even I felt lost. It was not so structured that it felt stuffy. The facility specializes with dementia/Alzheimer's. The reason why we felt that Brookdale was more appropriate was because it was the layout of the facility more than anything and the program that they offer. The staff was very friendly and their interaction with their clients, their patients, was just very warm.

October 05, 2013

By Larry21

Brookdale Place has a newer building. It's clean and the rooms are more spacious than in other facilities.

September 26, 2013

By Lovely Wife

Brookdale Place of Albuquerque offered only assisted living and I wasn't interested with that. The staff were very nice to me when I went there but the facility is not something I wanted.

August 26, 2012

By Mrk C.

This place has an independent living to assisted living units. My parents stay in a bedroom apartment with a small kitchen. The apartment also has a very scenic view of the mountain. As of the moment, they are perfectly okay. They can still manage their everyday activities. I also observed that this place provides activities for their residents. We are contented of how things are going for our loved ones here. This place is highly recommended.

June 23, 2012

By dianaleazlee91

You walk in the door and the air just smells fresh and clean. You walk down the hallways and it doesnt feel like a hospital, or anything uncomfortable. It feels like a place that would be great to call home. The front desk receptionists are some of the friendliest people i have ever met, and they are willing to help you with absolutely anything you might need help with. The staff takes their time with each and every resident to insure that they are always happy and content. They have social gatherings, dinners, dances, and game nights. All the residents i met were extremly happy with their stay at Brookdale Place of Albuquerque.

Photos of Brookdale Tramway Ridge

Features of Brookdale Tramway Ridge

About Brookdale Tramway Ridge

Brookdale Tramway Ridge provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Tramway Ridge