4 Nursing Homes in Harrah, OK

Also serving communities of Mcloud, Jones.

Harrah Nursing Center

2400 WHITES MEADOW DRIVE, Harrah, OK
Georgia608282: "We went to Harrah Nursing Center, but they did not have any openings. We toured the place and saw the rooms. They had private and semi-private rooms depending what we needed. They seemed kind of crowded. The staff was semi-friendly. I saw ... (read more)

The Wolfe Living Center at Summit Ridge

18501 Northeast 63Rd Street, Harrah, OK

Mcloud Nursing Center

701 SOUTH 8TH STREET, Mcloud, OK
Jeanne8: "Mom is in McLoud Nursing Center. It is our choice because it is close to my house. I have a friend who also has a mother in there as well as a friend who works as hospice there. I just love it. The people there are friendly. My mother gets... (read more)

Oak Hill Care Center

1100 WEST GEORGIA, Jones, OK
Caralina: "My mother is at Oak Hill Care Center. I like it very much. They take good care of my mother, and they’re willing to work with me financially. My mother shares a room with one other person. It is good-sized. It is big enough for two twin be... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Harrah area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Harrah area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Harrah area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.