Nursing Homes in Seneca County

9 Communities

Autumnwood Care Center

670 E SR 18, Tiffin, OH
1 review
David78082750: "I've had relatives who are residents of Autumnwood Care Center. They have the residents' well-being in their minds and they're hard workers. I couldn't ask for a better place for my mom. The rooms were very nice. The dining room is gorgeous. The food I thought was very good. They have a good variety during every meal. If nothing sounds good for you, you can request something and they'll get it for you. No questions asked. They have outings. My wife and I are volunteers ther... (read more)

Ruffing Family Care Ctr of Tif

2320 W COUNTY RD 6, Tiffin, OH
1 review
EmmaJT: " This nursing facility may be small but it is the best one that the Tiffin area has to offer . When my mother was there they took excellent care of her,was down there in her room talking with her a lot... just wonderful wonderful nurses and aides at the time my mother was there ! "

Independence House

1000 Independence Rd, Fostoria, OH
1 review
Caring69399650: "Right now, mother is in Independence House but she's in the process of getting what Medicaid asked. She seems to be fairly happy there. She knew the people and the staff and so it was a more family-oriented environment for her since she doesn't have immediate family in Ohio anymore so she was around people she knew, staff and actual residents. They do a good job. Anytime they have a medication change or anything with her, they'd give me a call and give me an update on her co... (read more)

Good Shepherd Home

725 COLUMBUS AVE, Fostoria, OH

St Catherine's C C of Fostoria

25 CHRISTOPHER DR, Fostoria, OH
1 review
patricia100001150: "I was in St Catherine’s for two months after a knee replacement. My stay was good and they had good people there. It was homey and clean. I participated in arts and crafts. I get therapy an hour a day, and I sit all the time. "

Elmwood Nursing Home

430 N Broadway St. , Green Springs, OH
$$$$
erogson: "Staff very ungualified.Letsmy gma sit in wheelchair all morn until lunch then till supper.Do not see staff washing hands.Too much cell phone use while in duty.Staff talking about other employees and residents in front of grandmother.To me it seems complaints are swept under rug .People in charge more concernded about money and not really about resident. "

Eden Springs Nursing And Rehabilitation West Llc

401 N Broadway St, Green Springs, OH
$$$$
painthorse18: "My husband is currently a patient at Elmwood West Campus. I wish we had time to research more places because they are not very attentive at all. If Im not there every day-he has to wait long periods of time for someone to answer when he asks for a nurse, and many times when someone finally does show-they say "Oh wait, I don't do that you need a nurse-let me try to find her" "

Ruffing Family Care Ctr of Blo

22 CLINTON STREET, Bloomville, OH

Tiffin Rehabilitation Center

48 St Lawrence Drive, Tiffin, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Seneca County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Seneca County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Seneca County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.