Nursing Homes in Stark County

3 Communities

St Benedicts Health Center

851 4TH AVE E, Dickinson, ND
1 review
caring8021: "My mother is doing well there. Her care has been good and she likes the staff she works with. She's been very pleased with them. They are absolutely responsive to her needs. She's there for physical therapy and their therapy staff has been great to her. She has definitely shown improvement since she's been there. They're really doing a good job. She's hoping to go home in the next month or so. "

St Lukes Home

242 10TH ST W, Dickinson, ND
1 review
KB1: "They seemed to be understaffed. I saw people in their rooms that were waiting to be helped and it seemed like no one was coming to help them. I visited my Grandpa for an hour and the same people that needed help were still waiting. My Grandp's nurse was very kind, but that could have been because I was visiting. Grandpa says the food is good, but he wished he was outside more. "

Richardton Health Center

212 3RD AVENUE WEST, Richardton, ND
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Stark County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Stark County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Stark County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.