Nursing Homes in Mcdowell County

Autumn Care of Marion

1264 Airport Rd, Marion, NC
$$$$
1 review
Douglas: "My parents have moved into Autumn Care of Marion. It is highly recommended. The care is very good. I'm in the loop on everything about my parents. They take good care of them. My parents are doing very well."

Sunrise Rehabilitation & Care

306 DEER PARK ROAD, Nebo, NC
$$$$
onevision: "March 2014 NC State Survey conducted their annual review in this facility in which they received 14 citations, two of which were substantiated abuse allegations on the current Director of Nursing. She has been allowed to remain in the facility in this capacity among the residents. This is alarming and feel that anyone interested in facility have enough information to make the right decision for their loved one. Don't just take my word for it, contact the NC Survey team in Bl... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mcdowell County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mcdowell County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Mcdowell County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.