Nursing Homes in Cheshire County

7 Communities

Westwood Care and Rehabilitation Center

298 Main Street , Keene, NH
1 review
raane: "Overall, I was pretty impressed with the services and care my friend received at Westwood. Because I live quite near the facility, I dropped by to see my friend often at all different times of the day and evening and I never found him uncomfortable, uncared for or in any way not cared for. The provided a specialized diet recommended by his doctor, as well and ongoing physical rehabilitation. In addition, the staff seemed warm and friendly and to truly care about the well ... (read more)

Good Shepherd Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

20 Plantation Drive , Jaffrey, NH
1 review
fishytide: "I rated this home a 3 because there was some good and some not so good areas in this home. As soon as I entered the home, the first thing I saw as I walked down the halls was some elderly residents just sitting in wheelchairs outside their room, some beds along the corridor, it felt too much like a sterile hospital to me rather than a "home". There was a big kitchen and the food did look nourishing and tasty. I saw an activity center that seemed like it had some fun activ... (read more)

Keene Center

677 Court St, Keene, NH
1 review
perrys8251: "I was not happy with the nursing home the first time that I walked in to visit my elderly friend Gladys. The elevator was not working and the place in general seemed very unorganized and chaotic. There were extension cords running through the hall that were taped down with duct tape and the room that my friend was in had oxygen hose line on the floor that was always in the way when people were walking in. Although the place itself was not the most appealing the staff were ... (read more)

Cheshire County Home

136 A Arch Street , Keene, NH

Applewood Care and Rehabilitation Center

8 SNOW ROAD, Winchester, NH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cheshire County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cheshire County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Cheshire County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.