Nursing Homes in Leeds

12 Communities

Linda Manor Extended Care Facility

349 Haydenville Road, Leeds, MA
$$$$
bill053415: "Linda Manor Extended Care Facility was incredible. It had an assisted living across the street, and they communicated well. I didn’t know what they did to my father, but they were great. He had a roommate, and he didn’t like that. He enjoyed the food there. It would be better if they had brought their patients outside more often especially during nice weather. The place was beautiful, and it looked like an incredible mansion. Dad's room was large and comfortable."

Overlook at Northampton

222 River Rd, Leeds, MA

Loomis House

298 Jarvis Avenue, Holyoke, MA
$$$$
A Visitor: "My wife is in Loomis House. The rooms are OK. Care is OK too. It is more for Alzheimer's and dementia patients. It is only six miles from my house and four miles from my daughter. The value is good too."

Northhampton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

737 Bridge Road , Northampton, MA
1 review
concord dad: "We used this facility for several years for our teen daughter who is severely handicapped. The staff was wonderful. "

Wingate at South Hadley Rehab

573 Granby Road, South Hadley, MA
$$$$
kathys cousin: "The nursing staff is very kind, attentive, and I really get a sense that they take their nursing skills seriously. The house Physician saw her immediately on arrival, and put plenty of 'prn's' in case of slight pains, constipation, etc. But, It's day 3 and I've yet to get a call from a social worker or anyone introducing themselves (by phone) as staff. You would think this would be standard. My relative is 100. The food last night was awful: white sliced package-type ... (read more)

Hadley at Elaine Care and Rehabilitation Center

20 North Maple Street , Hadley, MA
$$$$
stve_F: "most of the staff were great but there was one who i didn't get along with and she did everything she coul to make me miserable while i was there"

Calvin Coolidge Nursing & Rehab Center- Northhampton

61 Old Amherst Rd, Sunderland, MA

Holyoke Healthcare Center

282 Cabot Street, Holyoke, MA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Leeds area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Leeds area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 nursing homes communities in the Leeds area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.