Nursing Homes in Vigo County

11 Communities

Providence Health Care

1 SISTERS OF PROVIDENCE, Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN
$$$$
Daughter12et3: "What a wonderful place. Providence Healthcare is truly the best around. I did not know they accepted patients that weren't associated with Sisters of Providence, but they certainly do!"

Westridge Health Care Center

125 W MARGARET AVE, Terre Haute, IN
1 review
Beverly9: "West Ridge Healthcare is not a big facility, but it was clean. The staff was fantastic. The food is like hospital food, but it was good. "

Southwood Healthcare Center

2222 Margaret Avenue , Terre Haute, IN
1 review
patty33b: "2015, in October, After moving our Dad from the horrid Westridge Facility after just one disgusting and shocking night, we called Kindred and requested information. Immediately they sent someone to review our Dad at the other facility and approved him for theirs. The amazing things that transpired after made our decision to move him into Kindred and trusting these people with our Dad. While their social worker was taking care of the paperwork and reviewing our father, we t... (read more)

Westminster Village Terre Haute

1120 EAST DAVIS DRIVE, Terre Haute, IN
$$$$
Gloria5: "They had an alzhiemers unit and the food was good, the nurses were nice but as a family we had to stay on top of moms care while she was there. My mom fell and fractured her back several times in the 8 months she lived there. Also found several alzheimers patches on mom and these were suppose to be changed daily. "

Cobblestone Crossings

1850 E Howard Wayne Drive, Terre Haute, IN
$$$$
Cobblestone Crossings is located in Terre Haute, Indiana and is easily accessible from I-70. Visitors and residents are impressed with the accommodations which include living spaces in the elegant residential facility as well as independent villas with garages. The facility's grounds are also praised for being well-maintained and tidy. Cobblestone Crossings offers regular outings to some of Terre Haute's many parks, shopping centers and restaurants, and also arranges visits t... (read more)

Meadows Manor Convalescent & Rehab Center

3300 Poplar Street, Terre Haute, IN
$$$$
Laurie: "I was familiar with Meadows Manor from other people that I knew and they're about less than five minutes away from my house. Meals and transportation to appointments are included and they have activities. Mom is on a pureed diet and they have a dietitian that can handle that. The staff is very good, very caring, and attentive, and mom looks good. They have to help her with dressing and everything. The facility is not real updated, new, or gorgeous, but it's functional and cl... (read more)

Springhill Village

1001 E. Springhill Dr, Terre Haute, IN
$$$$
caregiver5599: "My mom transferred to Springhill after being in another much new facility....with extremely poor care. The staff at Springhill have been exceptional, we met the Facility Director the day we were admitted, and the rest of the managerial staff the next day. The therapy has been superb and the nursing care is as good or better than we received in the hospital. If you are looking for a great place for someone you love, consider Springhill Village, you won't be sorry "

Harrison's Crossing Health Campus

395 8 Th Avenue, Terre Haute, IN
$$$$
hwebster22: "Harrison Crossing is a beautiful facility.... the staff was not as great as everyone says. The first night my relative was in there they let her roll out of bed. A couple nights later she was ready for a massive heart attack and we was not contacted. We came the next day to find out she was in Intensive care. Her room was a private room and it was so pretty. Everything was great except for the staff and not contacting us when something major happened. "

Terre Haute Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

830 S 6TH ST, Terre Haute, IN
1 review
kimdu: "Upon walking in the front door, I came face to face with a majority of the residents gathered around the television. They were watching a soap opera with some of the staff members. A CNA was playing the piano with a few residents in the corner of the same room. I was then given a tour of the individual rooms, each containing 2 beds. The rooms were clean and organized, albeit small. Many of the rooms were currently being attended by CNAs or RNs. There was an ice pass going on... (read more)

Signature Healthcare of Terre Haute

3500 Maple Avenue, Terre Haute, IN
$$$$
Sherilyn Stanfield: "I could write pages on my experience at Royal Oaks when my Mom was there during the last 6 weeks of her life and earlier during post surgery rehabilitation. The bottom line is that a nursing home should make a bad situation better. Royal Oaks made everything more difficult. The worst was that they could not even move Mom's roommate out during the day or so that family & friends sat with Mom while she was dying. Mom's breathing was loud & labored. I felt very sorry ... (read more)

At A Glance

Vigo County area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 11 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $4,000 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Vigo County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 21 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Vigo County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Vigo County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.