Nursing Homes in Whitfield County

4 Communities

Quinton Mem HC and Rehab Center

1114 Burleyson Road, Dalton, GA
1 review
James Suday: "This is by far the best nursing home I have ever seen. I have been in several in the are, and I can honestly say that the nursing staff and administrative staff are both knowledgeable and caring. The nurse Susan is a God send and a true blessing to the residents there. She has more knowledge in Geriatrics than any nurse I have ever known. She is your go to girl in that facility. "

Quinton Memorial Health & Rehabilitation

1115 Professional Boulevard,, Dalton, GA
1 review
Mary66665650: "My brother is in the same place that my mother was at Quinton Memorial and I knew they really took good care of my mom so that's why I felt good in placing him there. They are very accommodating. The food is very good and my brother seems to enjoy it. They have different activities like board games and they also have church services. They have exercise classes. This facility is very highly recommended and I have recommended other people to this facility. "

Regency Park Health and Rehabilitation

1212 BROADRICK DRIVE, Dalton, GA
$$$$
wrong choice: "I chose to attend Regency rehab based on my time there 5 years ago. went in with a stable fracture of femur, untrained staff turned it into very unstable fracture, took 45 minutes to get a nurse, to call EMS, had to have a 3 hour surgery to repair, still in wheelchair/walker. this rehab not trained to handle a fracture. I entered on a Friday, sent to the ER on Monday. Called for a pain pill Saturday evening, took 3 hours.PT tech did not read all of my diagnosis, only saw h... (read more)

Ridgewood Manor Health and Rehabilitation

1110 BURLEYSON DRIVE, Dalton, GA
$$$$
Dinky43: "My parent was here and at first everything seemed great. I learned real quick that if the patient isn't just willing to set around they don't want to deal with them. My parent was very mobile and talkative and they just didn't want to deal with him. They sent him to the hospital and discharged him as soon as he got there. He had sores and bruises. There was a sore on his big toe that was allowed to get so bad his ankle was swollen and it was hot to the touch."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Whitfield County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Whitfield County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Whitfield County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.