4 Independent Living Communities in Traverse City, MI

Also serving communities of Grayling.

Cordia at Grand Traverse Commons

600 Cottageview Drive, Traverse City, MI
IM: "The lady that gave us the tour at Cordia at Grand Traverse Commons was very friendly and very accommodating. She explained everything to us. I like all of the things that they have to offer. However, because they are on old hospital ground... (read more)

Glen Eagle

3950 Sumac Dr, Traverse City, MI
Pat: "We've been very pleased with Glen Eagle. My aunt is doing well there. They have good food and the staff is very pleasant and helpful. The people around her are about the level she is. They're able to move around and do things independently... (read more)

Boardman Lake Glens

1400 Brigadoon Court , Traverse City, MI
Mike: "Boardman Lake Glens is a well-established community. It's not what I was looking for for my brother now but maybe for when he's further along in his dementia. Based on most of the residents there, I didn't think it would be a good fit. The... (read more)

The Village at Bay Ridge

3850 Scenic Ridge, Traverse City, MI
Lynn: "Mom's staying at The Village at Bay Ridge on a monthly basis and she's getting accustomed to it. We like the food and we really like the facility. It's very clean. They're very good about taking care of her, waking her up at a certain time... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 4 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,004 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Traverse City area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 21 reviews of independent living communities in the Traverse City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Traverse City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.