Assisted Living in Clearfield

3 Communities

Knickerbocker Villa Senior Living

304 SOUTH SECOND STREET, Clearfield, PA
1 review
Judy Sabel: "Would recommend this facility. Caring and qualified personel. Very nice appearance and well kept. They have a security system for extra safety."

Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield

1300 Leonard Street, Clearfield, PA
$$$$
Theresa656815: "Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield is very nice and spacious. My parents are from that area, so they may know people there. They have crafts and bus tours. There is a small mall closeby that they walk to sometimes in the morning. I met with the director, who was very helpful and gave me a lot of information. They provide three meals a day and have two common areas, one with a TV. They also have a kitchen for the residents. If you want to rent a room out with your family, you c... (read more)

Marion Manor II

1223 Schofield Street Exd, , Curwensville, PA
1 review
Kevin Scott: "My grandmother was at this facility for several months after surgery. Overall it was a very pleasant place different from most over nursing homes. It was more like a large house than a Hospital like atmosphere. I was very impressed with the staff and the facilities available. Everyone was friendly and kind with no complaints of how things were run. I would say that the only thing worth changing is that the parking lot wasn't paved. In the winter that made things a little... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Clearfield is $2,995 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clearfield area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Clearfield area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Clearfield area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.